Chapter 1: The Heroine Has Arrived!

"Get down, get up againCome on, come on moveGet down, get up againWork it, do it overtimeGet down, get up againCome on, come on right to downGet u

Come on, come on move
Get down, get up again
Work it, do it overtime
Get down, get up again
Come on, come on right to down
Get u....... "

It's the sound of the alarm tone of Fumiya Sankai's phone. It's 6:30 in the morning.

It was the first day of school as a senior high at gumising syang mukhang disoriented and hindi interesadong pumasok sa school sabay patay ng alarm clock at kinuha ang eyeglasses at isinuot.

"nani kore?, nakakatamad pumasok" he said while yawning.

He is living in a tiny apartment just near his school. A very peaceful place for loners like him. Isang simpleng hapon lamang sya na namalagi sa pinas at nakipagsapalarang mabuhay ng mag isa sa murang edad. Kinda weird for a senior high like him. He cooks for himself, he cleans his room all by himself, he grooms himself, and despite of all that he manages to focus on his studies all by himself. What a nice guy!

He rushed to the CR to take a shower. After 5mins he jumped to the kitchen to take his morning cereals. And then bid goodbye to his apartment.

He walked through the street going to school. Walking distance lang kasi, tsaka healthy living sya. Sanay maglakad. (Haha kaya pala ang payat nia.)

As he walked by the street, someone called his name...

"FUMIIIIIIII!" with matching kaway.

He was not so surprised to see Yamyam Gucong, his bff since childhood waving at him calling his name so loud with a big big smile. He is a jolly guy. Intelligent like fumi. And a hardworking nerd. That's why they're friends ever since elementary. They have some sort of similarities. NERDS and SCAREDY CATS.

"ohmygastos, why so maingay sa umaga?" fumi, whispered.

"wala lang masaya and excited lang kasi first day of school diba?" yamyam said

"oo alam ko. Meaning last year of being HS na tayo nito, dba?" fumi replied

"ahahahahahahaha we will graduate soon, dba?" Yamyam quickly responded

"hahahahaahahahahahahahahha" both burst into laughter

The bffs continue to walk, as they entered the school gate a group of punks headed by Marco Galo and others welcomed them with a grab on the necktie. Pulling them to a certain "liblib" area in the school. They were the bullies at school who continuously pokes fun at nerds and other weaklings. They were good looking tall guys with mixed races in their blood. Everyone is just literally scared of them. They were delinquents, no wonder they are bitter to those who study well and excels well at school.