~I got the part!~

You're POV

Ding ding ding!

Was heard.I saw it was coming from Mena's phone.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you.Mena is my boyfriend.We have been together for 2 years now and we are doing wonderful.

These two years have been probably the best two years of my life.

We suported eachother and helped eachother become better.

Mena picked up the phone to answer it.I didn't catch who it was so i was just hoping that the person wasn't calling about something bad.

I looked at Mena's expresion to see what was happening.

He looked like he was trying to hide his happines and stay calm while talking on the phone.

Few minutes later he ended the call and he slowly put the phone down like he wasn't believing what is happening.

I anxsiously waited for him to say or do something.

He slowly looked at me and started smiling and the next thing i know is that i'm in the air with screaming Mena holding me up.

He spun me around and when he put me down he said "I got the part" I was in shock that i said "What?"

"I got the part"

We started screaming and jumping around.When we calmed down i hugged him.

"I'm so proud of you Mena.You deserve this part and i think they made an amazing decision of giving it to you.I'm so happy for you and you will be the best Alladin ever.I love you so much"
"I love you too Y/N, so much"

That's it for this chapter.I hope you like it.I will be uploading this book whenever i have time and inspiration.

Be free to send me a dm or write you're opinion in the comments.

Go check my other book. Tom Holland imagines.

Please vote.

Ly.❤