~Saving him~

This chapter is for Shannon1300 sorry for this taking so long i was in Germany and had to catch up with school after but i hope you like it.♡

"Look i didn't steal anything" He said tightly tied to a chair.
"Are you sure" the leader of the gang said
"I think i know what i'm talking about"
"Okay then what's this?" He said taking the shinning jewelry from his pocket

Mena feeling kinda defeated sighed and started saying.

"Okay fine i did take it but i need it so you can give that back to me and we can continue with our lives"

"It doesn't work like that fella" he said walking in circles around Mena.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard and everyone rushed out of the room living Mena alone.

Out of nowhere he felt someone pulling the ropes he was tied with.

He tried turning around but he still couldn't see who it was.

You're POV

"Can you stop moving i'm trying to untie you?" you said removing the rope.

When you were done you quickly stood up and pulled him with you but he didn't move.

"Um what are you doing?" you asked him counfused.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Ugh look i'm here to help you. Do you want me to help you or do you wanna die?"

"Why would you help me? We don't even know each other"

"Oh for God's sake will you just come with me already?"

You heard footsteps become closer and you gave him the look.

"Fine. Let's get out of here."

"Okay we have to jump."

"Okay yeah- Wait what? We have to what?"

As the door opened you took his hand and pulled him with you.

"JUMP!"

And you two still holding hands feel in the water beneath you.

You brought him to you're house.

"Wow you're house is beautiful" he said in awe.

"Thank you it's not much but i love it here." You said sending a smile his way.

"Um do you want anything to drink? Maybe some tea?"

"Oh yeah tea sounds great thank you." He said looking around the house.

"Here." You threw him a towel to wrap himself up and after a few minutes you gave him his tea as you drank yours as well.

As the sun started to come down and you realised you were talking all day he stood up. "I have to leave but thank you,truly,for everything" he said smiling.

"No problem"

"But i still don't know you're name"

"It's Y/N"

"Thank you Y/N" he said as he kissed you.