~Is she you're girlfriend or am i?~

This chapter is dedicated to DeelovesMena

Thank you for you're request.❤

You're POV

A little bit of mascara and......i'm done.

"Babe are you ready?" I heard Mena yell from downstairs.

"Yep i'm coming" i said grabbing my purse.

Mena wanted to take me out on a date.He usually takes me out at least once a month.He said i'm his princess and i need to be treated.

Today we are going to the movies to watch MIB since i've been talking about that movie a lot.

I got down stairs and got my sneakers on.

"You look beautiful, princess" he said kissing my cheek and giving me a side hug.
"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."
"I tried" he said smirking.
I playfully roled my eyes and we went to car.

We sang Alladin songs all the way to the movies.I know cringe but what can i do.

We came to our destination and Mena exited the car and walked around to open the door for me.

He offered me his hand and i gladly took it and got out of the car.

We bought our tickets,snacks and sat in our assinged seats.

I turned to say something to Mena but he was already in deep conversation with someone else.

"Hahahha" i heard Mena laugh.
"Um Mena?" I said waving my hand to him.
Still laughing he turned around.
"Yes Y/N?"
"Um who you talking to?"
"Oh this is my Ex Emily."
"Oh. You two seem to be good with each other.
"I mean yeah Mena and i have awesome relationship"
"Yeah i can see"
She laughed and touched his arm in flirty way.

And Mena did NOTHING!

He laughed and looked at her lovingly.

My eyes started to water i can't watch them like this.

"I have to use the restroom" i said standing up and walking away.
He didn't even hear me.He was too occupied talking to her.

I ran to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror.My eyes watered but i couldn't bring myself.It was no place nor time for me to cry.

I sat on the couch and waited for movie to finish.I'm not going back in there.

Half an hour later Mena came outside still talking with her.When he saw me he came to me and said "Let's go grab a bite with Emily".

I thought he was joking.Did he really just ask me to go eat with him and his ex.

"No."
"What,why?" He asked.
"I wanna go home"
"But-"
"I said i wanna go home"
"Ugh fine"

He went to Emily and told her that we're going home.She chuckled and gave Mena a hug.

But i got a death stare.

Home...

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked
"How can you not see" i said so angry that i started to laugh
"See what?" he asked oblivious
"See what? See what?! Are you dumb.We went on a date. A date. You and me and nobody else. And you completely ignore me and talk to you're EX and you even introduce me like it's normal.And i leave the cinema and you don't even notice because you're talkin to her.Is she you're girlfriend or am i?" I said

"I- i didn't know you felt that way.Y/N i didn't want to hurt you in any way.I got so caught up in talking to her and i'm so sorry." He said walking to me.

He walked to me and i started kissing him.

It was angry kiss.It was rough.We kissed and started exploring eachothers bodies during the kiss.

He lifted me up and carried me to our bedroom...

I think we all now what happened after that.hahaha.

I hope you liked this part and this is the longest chapter i ever wrote so.

Hope you enjoyed.

Ly.❤