~Made for eachother~

Mena's POV

We were currently filming Alladin live action and we are preparing for next scene which is One jump.

But i was looking at something else.I was looking at her.

She was helping actors and telling them their daily schedule.

I couldn't take my eyes of her.Her beautiful Y/E/C eyes and her glowy Y/H/C hair.

I was suddenly shaken out of my thoughts with hand being waved in front of my face.

"Wu huuu" "Mena" i turned around to see Naomi.

She chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"You are doing it again" she said smiling.

"Doing what" i asked acting like i didn't know what was she talking about.

We suddenly heard Will say "Did he do it again?" and he started laughing.

"Omg" i said rolling my eyes and they laughed.

"Mena if you really like her you should go and ask her out.You both like eachother but none of you want to confirm it."

I looked at her debating what should i do.I looked at Y/N and we locked eyes.She smiled and waved at me and i did the same.

"Go on you can do it" Will said pushing me a little bit.

I started walking to her.

"H- hi Y/N"
"Hi Mena. Do you need anything?"
"I- I have to ask you something." I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"S- sure"
"Um well i like you for a really long time so i was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" She looked at me suprised and i thought she is going to reject me.

"I mean i understand if you don't want to go wi-"
"I would love to"
"Oh we- wait what did you say?" I asked.
"I would love to go out with you" she said smiling.

I was so happy i hugged her.She hugged me back and we laughed.

I can't wait.

That's it for this chapter.I hope you like it.Please vote and comment.

Ly.❤