Eight

(Not edited)
Instagram: mama_adam._.draws

But that all changed when I found out something that changed my life forever........
Nashi's POV
I can't stay here anymore. Not now. I knew something like this would happen sooner or later. But how will he react? He can't know he'll just think I cheated on him again..........but what if he...........no I can't take any risks.

"I have to get out of here. It's not safe anymore. Not now and not ever will it be again."

I got up off the floor and walked to the bedroom closet and started pulling out all my clothes, took out the suitcase from under the bed, and began to pack. Once I was done packing my clothes I went to the bathroom and packed my makeup and toiletries into the suit case and zipped it up, deeming myself packed and ready to go.

I grabbed my purse and looked inside. Weed, my wallet, a vape pen, apartment keys, a bunch of pens, a picture of me and Igneel when we were six, and a pack of cinnamon flavored gum.

I took out the jar of weed, the vape, and the keys to the apartment and set them on the counter top by the microwave. I unplugged my charger and my phone, put the charger in my purse and unlocked my phone to dial her number.

Ring..........ring..........ring....

"Hello?"
( N=nashi and P= person in the other line)

N: I'm leaving. Our assumptions were correct. It's no longer safe here I need to get out. I mean for fuck sakes I'm slowly going insane and I can't allow this to happen to me anymore.........even if he did love me. oh who am I kidding of course he never did he never gave a shit about me. All he did was beat me and manipulate me my whole life and I was just too blind and stupid to notice because I was so in love with him. And now I've gone and thrown away my future an-

P: okay, Nashi you need to take a deep breath and calm the fuck down. I'll tell Micheal to prepare the guest bedroom. When are you planning to arrive?

N: in about thirteen hours.

P: okay. We'll have everything ready by then...........are you sure you don't want to just tal-

N: I'll tell them when the time is right.

P: alright then. We'll be waiting for you. Be safe okay?

N: I will.

P: love you girl

N: love you too

And with that I hung up. I went to the room one last time, grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a note. When I finished I looked around the apartment one last time.

I put the note next to the small pile I left on the counter...........and left. When I closed the door behind me I took in a deep breath.

"This is it. We're starting new. Maybe this time I'll make better choices. For us."

As I walked down the long streets of Magnolia I take in the sights of the city. (Bonus to any of you who know where this is from)

My eye began to burn with tears threatening to spill as I remember all the good times I've had with old friends I haven't seen in over a year, and my family. To be honest I can't remember the last time I even had dinner or a nice conversation with any of my family.

Well you move forward and make up for the worst. I'll have to be sure to start talking to them again. That is once I get a good start in things.

When I get to the train station I pay for my ticket to Meadow Village. (I literally just made this up last minute)

Once payed I waited for 37 minutes before my train arrived and I boarded on along with few other people and mentally prepared myself for the 13 hour train ride. Good thing I bought some snacks before I boarded the train.

"This is it. I'm really doing it." I say to myself. I was in a booth by myself. I didn't mind it at all. In fact I needed the peace and quiet.

I rolled up my sleeve of the hoodie that was too big for me and look down at the bloodied bandages. I unwrapped them and examined the many gashes and scares that littered my arm. I sighed and rewrapped my arm with that same disgusting bandage since I ran out of fresh ones two days ago and pulled back down my sleeve. I didn't bother looking at the other arm as I knew it looked the same as the one I just looked at.

"Maybe I'll be a lot happier. I mean I won't be yelled at or abused by my "lover". Heh, maybe I'll even find a new lover who'll treat me better."

I smiled. For the first in over a year I smiled a real, genuine smile. I'm happy. I'm finally going to start the life I've wanted to start since I was 7 years old...........kind of.........
________________________
What do you guys think made Nashi realize she needed to leave, hmmmmmm?!
Hey guys, I am soooooo super sorry it took me so long to update I apologize a thousand times. I've been so caught up in things life is just really crazy right now. But I'm alive and that all that matters. Thanks for reading this I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I love you all so much,
Byeeee~Adam ❤️