[17]

Her eyelids fluttered open, she was in an unfamiliar tent until she sat up and she saw the other cot, messy and covered in lose gear and Isaac's jacket

Her eyelids fluttered open, she was in an unfamiliar tent until she sat up and she saw the other cot, messy and covered in lose gear and Isaac's jacket.  Diana swung her legs down to the side of the cot which she sat and grabbed her own jacket, she grabbed her boots and out of the left one she pulled out the necklace Octavia gave to her. She put that on then her boots and her jacket. Diana emerged from the and was met with a bright sunlight, squinting she felt dizzy.

She stopped as memories of last night hit her after a yawn. A heaviness pushed on her shoulders, Diana felt completely out of energy. She lost them both, her mother and father, were gone. Her ears rang with their voices, pitched with advice, scolding, crying. Diana blinked and was suddenly lost, looking at the girl who watched her mother die, who watched her father float the woman then witnessed the crash that killed Marcus Kane.

"Diana."

She looked up, flinching in the process seeing Isaac. "Hey." Her voice was rough, she decided to go get some water. Diana's feet felt heavy.

"So we're going to head to the crash sight. Are you gonna come?"

Taking a drink, Diana nodded. She dropped the cup and moves past him and out of the tent. Everything looked dull to her as she made made her way to the dropship. Clarke didn't seem very phased, Diana guessed it to be an act, one that she herself didn't have the energy to portray. "Good, you're here." Clarke turned around, noticing the brunette. "Let me take a look at that leg." Diana pulled her pants down past the wound and sat down. Clarke knelt down next to the girl and pressed her cold fingers into the skin around it. She grabbed her canteen and cleaned out the wound with water then dabbed it with a cloth that had been soaked in moonshine as a disinfectant. Clarke bandaged it up and stood with a content sigh as Diana pulled up her pants carefully.

"Thanks." She muttered. "How are you holding up?" Diana asked her.

Clarke sent her a half-assed smile and a shrug. "Doing fine." She answered with a nod "We're leaving soon." Diana nodded.

"I know." She filpped her dirty hair to the other side of her face with her fingers. "Isaac told me." Diana walked out coming face to face with Harper, rolling her eyes she walked past the girl, she had no will to argue with the dirty blonde. Diana only wanted to see one person, but at the same time she severely wanted to be alone so she could breath properly. Diana hadn't forgiven Marcus for his wrong doings, nor he forgiven her for the hell she put him through after her mother's death.

Diana felt herself getting angrier as she thought of her parents, before her fingers could clench into a fist a different set were intertwined with her's. She looked to her right seeing Octavia.

"Hi." Octavia softly greeted. Diana sent her a sad smile. "Morning."

"Morning." She whispered, looking forward again. Diana took a deep breath focusing on the dirt in front of them.