Chapter 1

——Time Skip——Izuku's POV
Centuries has pass, I watch the humanity evolved through times and It's disgust me. A phenomena happens to the human, they developed various supernatural powers which they called quirk, but that's the problem. The problem is that most of the females has it, while the male can develop it but it is extremely rare. The woman population conquer the world, male were used like bunch of breeding stocks, slaves, or toys. It's unfair, they didn't do anything wrong. Because of lack of male, it has harmed the nature balance. Human created many wars, he wanted to stop it and destroy the humans but not doing so. But this, this is his last straw, so many thing need to fix and he will. He transformed into Legendary Godzilla form and swim to the surface.
——Meanwhile——
A company named 'Monarch' which is observe the monsters they called 'Kaiju'. They gathered the top pro heroes for a reason. The Hero included All Might, Endeavor, Hawk, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Gang Orca, Eraser Head, Ryukyu, Sir Nighteye, Pussy Cats, Mt.Lady, Kamui Wood, Death Arms, Midnight, Present Mic, Nezu, etc
The door opened and entered a man with glasses and beard, His name is Ishiro Serizawa, he is scientist of the company, or known as Dr.Serizawa.
Dr.Serizawa: "Hello, heroes, my name is Ishiro Serizawa, I'm a scientist for the Monarch."
Dr.Serizawa: "And the reason why we summoned you all here is because we detect a huge amounts of radioactive in the Pacific Ocean"
Endeavor: "And what it has to do with us?"
Dr.Serizawa: "Because the amounts of it is larger than usual. And it's similar to the Tokyo's incident more than 300 years ago"
Endeavor: "Bullshit! That is just a myth"
Eraser Head: "He's right, we don't have the evidences to prove it's real"
Dr.Serizawa: "No"
All Might: "What?"
Dr.Serizawa: "People in the world don't have proof. But in Monarch we have it"
Dr.Serizawa turns on the Projector. It shows a scene where the monster rampaging the entire Tokyo. The heroes wonder why they didn't know about this, including All Might. It has a size of a skyscraper, and it's breathing fire. The heroes horrified by the destruction cause by it.
Dr.Serizawa: "The reason why you heroes don't about it because the governments declared as it's classified. They provided us with such information because they believe we can handle the truth."
Dr.Serizawa: "We believe the reason why is because the first atomic explosions cause by the United States."
Nezu: "I can see why"
Present Mic: "What do you mean"
Nezu: "Usually, a nuke contained a large amounts of radioactive, it's possibility that the radioactive has mutated something"
Dr.Serizawa: "You're right Principle Nezu, there're multiple things or creatures mutated by the radioactive in the world"
Dr.Serizawa: "Though it's just a theory, science can't explain the existence of the monster"
Midnight: "Wait, If it's real then what is it?"
Dr.Serizawa turns around and look at them intensely.

Serizawa turns around and look at them intensely

Dr.Serizawa: "We called him...."

GOJIRA

——————————
Sorry for a short chapter. I promised the next one will be a lot longer. I will update it in a few days. So bye