Chapter 2

3rd POV  
   In the Tokyo city, people were doing there things. It's a peaceful time, but not for the heroes. They are worrying about the existence of Godzilla. The Monarch predicted that Godzilla will appear at Tokyo sea. But it could be anywhere. At near the Japan sea, a giant figure are slowly rising from it. The figure revealed and it's look like a gigantic reptilian monster.

 The figure revealed and it's look like a gigantic reptilian monster

It let out a terrifying roar that can shook the entire planet, literally

This roar has awaken the other monsters. Especially the three of them: Mothra, Rodan, Ghidorah. They're all respond directly to Godzilla. The heroes are all shake in fear, the only snap out of it is All Might and he jumped to a tall building then shouted.
All Might: HAVE NO FEAR! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!
People stop panicking and began to cheering the No.1 Hero All Might.
(Random person = Rp)
Rp1: "Yes, it's All Might, he's here to save us!"
Rp2: "That's right! HEY ALL MIGHT, PROTECT US FROM THAT MONSTER PLEASE!"
Rp3: "YEAH! DEFEAT HIM ALL MIGHT, SHOW HIM YOUR TRUE POWER"
All Might: "OF COURSE! THE HEROES AND I WILL TRY OUR BEST TO STOP HIM!"
Dr.Serizawa: "NO! NO! NO! DO NOT PROVOKE HIM ALL MIGHT, YOU DON'T KNOW ITS TRUE POWER!"
However, All Might didn't listen to him, and proceed to jump of the building and heading toward Godzilla. He clench his fist and prepared to punch the Titan.
All Might: "DETROIT....................SMASHHHH"
He punched the monster, but it's not effective. Izuku then clench his fist and punch back All Might. It's super effective. All Might is heavily injured and fell into the ground. The monster are slowly shrinking and now it's a handsome green haired boy Wearing a suit looking at people with a pissed off looks. (He shrinks on purpose. He has no time limit when he's in kaiju forms)

 He has no time limit when he's in kaiju forms)