Part 2 : The Betrayer

Once again I'm being BETRAYED!

I know that it was only a game, yet in game sometime we can see the personalities of a player.

And I do know it! You're an un thrust worthy person, lazy, un honest person and above all the WORSE!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I DO MY BEST TO GET THAT FAR!!?? YET YOU JUST DESTROY IT! YOU JERK AND BASTARD!! IF I KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS MIGHT HAPPEN, I'D NEVER LENT YOU MY ACCOUNT!!!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE DARED TO DO THIS TO ME! HOW DARE YOU!? ALTHOUGHT YOU SAY THAT WAS FOR MY GOOD IT WAA JUST A BLASHFULL RUMORS YOU"RE SPREAD!!!

YOU'RE TOTALLY A LIAR!!

You'll never understand a hard worker how hard I gone through! I'm sure of it that u just want to used of other kindness. This time I may be fooled. But next time I won't. NEVER! NOT BECAUSE OF YOU!

CAUSE you're the reason I finally realize that in this world all man are cannot be thrust.

AND THAT GOES TO YOU TOO!! YOU MAY LAUGHT AT ME BECAUSE YOU ABLED FOOLED ME!!

But now you've done it! Congratulations for able to win over those account. Go Take it. You never know how the feelings of being stepped!

Wish you never exist in this world! Wish I never lent you my account! But what comes is comes. What happened has happens.

Maybe this how God let me know that you just someone who doesn't value thrust. Someone who loves to give high hope to them and thrown them down. Someone that loves to see people suffer.

Congratulations cause you have done that all to me. You crushed it! Torn it into pieces! And thrown me down to the deepest alley. While you're laughing at me.

This is just a game, yet it really do shows someone who are a really un-thrust worthy person such as you. You were meant to be a bad person.

And this country of course stay offense to bad people. Why good people are the villain.

And for that you have been put to the list of THE FIRST PERSON I HATE THE MOST!!

Farewell then LIAR!

- Alzenna Arisu