A normal day

Hey guys! This is the first book I have ever wrote so... Cut me some slack! Second I'm also new to watt pad so please comment and help me and third I lost wifi so I can only update at school and when I go to places that have wifi so sorry!

Hermione's p.o.v

"Do you want help packing honey?" Asked Hermione's mom one bright and sunny day. "No thanks mom, I've got it!" I yelled back, I cannot wait to go back to Hogwarts!

"We leave in 10 minutes!"

"Ok mom!"

Just then two owls flew into my window. I wonder who there from? One was hedwig, Harry's owl, and a grey-white owl I didn't recognize.

I opened the letter Harry sent me:

Dear hermione,

I got you an owl!

It was the least I could do after you helped me win the war.

I hope you In Joy

-Harry

I looked at the grey and white owl and yelled " MOM, HARRY GOT ME AN OWL!!!"
"That's wonderful honey! Make sure to thank him for the both of us!" "I will!"

Dear Harry
Thank you so much! I'm going to name her cloud.
Tell the Weasley's I said hi!
Hermione

I turned to the owls "here hedwig." Hedwig held out his leg and I attached the letter, gave them treats, and he flew off.
"Mom! I'm ready to go!"
"Ok honey!"
We got into the car but it wouldn't turn on!
"Do you want to apperate?" "Sure...."
They got out of the car and I grabbed my moms hand and turned while everything went black.