Hogwarts

A/N just want to note that auto correct puts a space between hog and warts so when I finish the story I will go back and fix it.
No pov
hermione, with a small 'pop' and landed at hogwarts. None of her peers from the train were here . She pulled her trunk and new owl to the castle, she waved her wand and muttered a spell and it flew into her dorm. She then turned and headed toward Black Lake.
MEANWHILE....
"so Draco what subjects are you taking?" Blaise asked "not sure, what subjects are you taking pansy?"
"Defense Against Dark Arts, Potions, and Charms for sure." "Then I'm not taking any of those..." Draco said and the two boys burst out laughing. Just then the train stopped and everyone started to pile out of the train.
Draco went with everyone else to hogwarts where the headmistress sorted the first years and the feast started. Sometime later hermione walked in, and the headmistress pulled her aside and motioned for me to come. I said my brbs and followed them out into the hallway. "I want hermione to tutor you draco." "What?!?" Hermione doesn't even look the slightest bit surprised! This was horrible! "I'm not working with her!" "Draco there is no way to avoid it so just go with it." Hermione said. "Fine but I don't like it!" Hermione sighed. "Draco why can't you put pride behind you and except the facts?" Draco glared at her and stormed off.