The first lesson gone terribly wrong

No pov

Hermione was reading I really good book when a note flew into the common room.

Dear ms.granger
Your first lesson with Mr.malfoy will begin tonight at 9:30 in the library. Please inform mr.malfoy.
Sincerely, headmistress mcgonnal

Great, she thought, now I get to deal with malfoy. She checked the time. 9:15! She charmed a note to malfoy and left to the library.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malfoy was playing quiddich when it came. A note in hermione's handwriting flew up in my freaken face! I almost fell off my broom as I called for a time out.

Dear malfoy
First lesson in the library.
-hermione

"Seeya later" and with that, he left

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione paced back and forth as she waited for Dra-Malfoy! Malfoy... Just then he appeared, muttering about missing quiddich. Hermione sighed as she opened her text-book and started to work. For some reason, somthing didn't feel right, she glanced around, waiting, watching, until somthing hit them hard on the back of the head and everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there's supposed to be a lot of suspense but I think I'm going to update more today...
Anyway what do you think happend?what or who do you think hit them in the back of the head?
Find out more later today!