Oak And Sakura - Chapter 1 - Part 4

For the next few minutes, both I and Hosuh kept watch over the blond, so he wouldn't almost kill himself, again, but my eyes shifted from Eiji to a beautiful pure-white stallion standing under a tree, nearby. The horse's mane was soaked, and he had a golden rope shaped like a bridle, around its head.

"Hey Hosuh, look at that," I called out to the male, and he immediately looked over at the horse

"Hey Hosuh, look at that," I called out to the male, and he immediately looked over at the horse. It didn't take long for him to suddenly start walking over to it, so within just a few seconds, he was sat on the horses back, and I saw the stallion taking him into the water.

The horse then jumped into the river, bringing Hosuh with it. At first, it didn't go so shallow, but it continued to get deeper into the water. "Hosuh!" I called out, in hopes of getting him to come off, but he wasn't able to.

I reached out my hand, but he was too far to reach. "The bridle! Become the master of the bridle, and you'll be the master of the kelpie!" I heard Eiji shout, as he rested one of his hands on my shoulder. I saw the silver-haired male pull the bridle towards, he and the horse slowed down, noticeably.

While Hosuh kept pulling the bridle, I and Eiji tried to come up with a way to save our friend, but nothing came to mind. We could think of nothing because we didn't have the necessary equipment to complete certain tasks, and somewhere just impossible, or too risky. We ended up having to trust Hosuh to be able to save himself.

He kept pulling and pulling the golden rope until finally the horse stopped and turned back, going towards the land again, bringing Hosuh back to us. We immediately go to our silver-haired friend and help him off the horse, but when I held his arm to help him off, he was shaking.

I hugged him, as if protecting him from the world, as he hugged me back, tightly. As we were embracing each other, the white horse transformed into a man, with short black hair, and golden eyes. Eiji pulled out his sword, ready to attack, but the raven lifted his arms up, signalling that he will cause no harm, so the blond lowered his sword, and allowed the stranger to come closer to me and Hosuh.

The raven came up to Hosuh and waited patiently for the greyhead to face him.

Slowly, Hosuh turned around to look him in the eyes, but as soon as he did, the black-haired man lifted the other's chin, and stared at his eyes, their faces mere centimetres apart. "What beautiful eyes you have there," he said, his voice deep, yet kind. I felt Hosuh's body begin to tremble more at those words, so I held him even tighter.

"What do you want from him?" Eiji asked, now raising his sword to level with the man's neck.

The man's eyes widened slightly, and he soon spoke. "That boy is now my master. I must follow him," the raven said, and both I and Eiji released an annoyed sigh, as Hosuh gripped onto my shirt even tighter.

"I guess that's how it works. Off we go," I commanded, and began to walk away, Hosuh still clinging onto my shirt, and the other two quickly followed behind.