Chapter four- new school

Elmo^^^
Ava's pov:
"AVA GET OUR ARSE UP NOW!" I think Marc shouted that. So yeah if you haven't guessed yet  Marc is the scariest one out the they guys. I mean he is the oldest but He can be also quite intimidating
"NO! IM SLEEPING!" I yelled back as I laid my head into the pillow. Then I heard the door open, "I think it's best if you get up Ava because Marc isn't a morning person so don't piss him off" I lifted my head up to see Isaiah I nodded at him indicating I'm going to get up now he then smiled and left my room.

I tumbled into my bathroom and turned on the warm water I then climbed inside and washed my body and my hair, when I was finished I got out and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my small body and started on my hair, I did half up and half down and curled the bottom bits. I wandered into my bedroom and collected the clothes I am going to wear for the first day

(She also has a little white backpack and vans)Once I'm ready I run down the stairs and bump into a wall? No

Once I'm ready I run down the stairs and bump into a wall? No... I think that's a person. I fall on my arse and look up to see this hot boy... who is this?
"Ohh sorry, here let me help you!" He says
"Umm thanks, who are you?" I reply "I'm Ashton, who are you?" He Ask's "I'm Ava" "well nice to-" he gets cut off by Payton coming up to us and calling his name " Ashton, hey bro I see you've met my sister" he says as he crosses his arms over his chest looking sort of pissed off, " hey bro and yeah i didn't even know you had a sister till now" he says "yeah well she's off limits" he reply's still pretty pissed off that we've bumped into each other, I look between them feeling very awkward so I decide to break this little thing that is going on, "so I'm gonna go get breakfast" I say as I'm walking backwards into the kitchen Payton raises his eyebrow at me  "okay baby sis" then Payton drags Ashton away up the stairs somewhere! While I turn around and make my breakfast.

Paytons pov: (WOAHH!!)
I'm eating my breakfast in the kitchen and thinking about what would happen when Ava finds out what this family is, we've all grown to love her as a sister even though it's been like 2 days but still I do and would protect her with my life we all would-
I get cut from my thoughts when I hear Ava walking down the stairs so I get up to greet her and make her some breakfast but then I see Ava bump into Ashton he gives her his hand to help her up and they start to talk, I feel this angry boil inside of me she would never talk to boys only me and our brothers I will not allow her to have a boyfriend, because I know how Teen boys are. I am one . I walk up to them, "Ashton, hey bro I see you've met my sister" I say as I cross my arms over my chest he turns around "hey bro and yeah I didn't even know you had a sister till now" he reply's. I tilt my head to the side a little "yeah well she's off limits". You see all my brothers and our friends were the biggest playboys in the school well we were until they guys met their mates, I haven't met mine yet so you know what I've been up too! Also well let's just say she doesn't know our secret none of the humans know! Ok I'm gonna tell ya'll so me and my brothers and most of the school are werewolf's and dad aka Ava's dad is the alpha of our pack and he's mums mate which means they are soulmates like destined to be with each other for life.