Chapter 6- joe..

When I woke up it was around 7:30, I then remembered that joe slept in here last night so I looked at the floor and seen him fast asleep and I couldn't help but smile at him he looks so cute- wait what why am I saying that! I crept out of bed and to the bathroom I had a shower.

Once I finished my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and hair then I brushed my teeth I quietly opened the door and joe was still asleep so I walked over to my drawers and pulled out some clothes I turned around and joe was standing up breathing heavily his eyes were black and I froze...

It was like I couldn't move "Ava go back in the bathroom my wolf is trying to fight to get control" joe growled as soon as the words let his mouth I ran back to the bathroom and quickly got dressed into; (without the bag)

I walked back out of the bathroom and joe wasn't there so I walked downstairs into the kitchen where everyone else was "morning boys" I got in re-turn "morning A" "morning Ava" and "Morning" joe didn't say anything but he just stared I know joe is...

I walked back out of the bathroom and joe wasn't there so I walked downstairs into the kitchen where everyone else was "morning boys" I got in re-turn "morning A" "morning Ava" and "Morning" joe didn't say anything but he just stared I know joe is good looking and everything a girl could want but I know I'm too ugly for him and he only thinks of me as a friend and I've got to accept that but I think I  like him more than a friend and I don't know why because I know he's my brothers friend. "So what are we doing today guys" Payton asked he got a bunch of " I don't know" so I spoke up " shopping" with a puppy dog face all the guys sighed but agreed while I was jumping with joy I loved shopping, I went to sit at the table next to Elmo he ruffled my hair and said "how are you princess" "I'm good, how are you?" I replied "good" he answered back.

Joes POV
Ava, Ava, Ava I cant get her off my mind she's so beautiful this morning when she came out of the bathroom in a towel my wolf couldn't handle it she's stunning that's when I realised she could be my mate when my wolf acted like that but before I tell her that I'm gonna have to speak to her dad then her brothers oh god I'm gonna die aint I!
I was going towards the table and the only place left was beside her so I sat down and her scent was roses and strawberry's I could never get enough of that. We were all talking and speaking about what we are doing today and Ava decided shopping. Why does all girls love shopping? Once we finished breakfast we all got up and out the door to the car and drove to the mall after the first three shops I wanted to go. I think all the guys did "I'm hungry" I said "same" I got replies from them after Ava came out of the store with Stacy we went to the food court as we were walking I seen this girl stare at me so I smirked at her and she blushed technically I'm not in a relationship so I can do whatever I want.

Once we sat down at the food court I seen the same girl walking up to our table once she got here she asked "hey sexy, can I have your number?" With a seductive tone. I looked at the guys and smirked and they did the same I glanced at Ava and seen she was just staring at her hands I turned back to the girl. "Here." I handed her my number on a napkin.

Ava's POV
We were now in the food court and some girl was strutting towards us wearing hardly any clothes and a full face of makeup, how could you not have any dignity for yourself. She came up to the table glared at me and Stacy and started speaking to joe "hey sexy, can I have your number? She said in a seductive tone like obviously wanting something... joe looked around and I stared at my hands pretending it didn't bother me he gave her a napkin with his number on. Once she left I stood up "I'm going to the bathroom" I never made eye contact with anyone.

Once I went in the toilets I realised how much affected I was by this like yes I know is single and all but it fucking hurts and I don't know why.

Once I sat down on the toilet I notice blood. 'Shit, forget it was today' I thought to myself I got my phone out and called Stacy. After the second ring she answered "hello Ava what's up" "umm... Stacy come to the bathroom with your bag hurry" I told her "yeah of course one minute" she said then I ended the phone.

Chase's POV
I do realise that I'm not as close with Ava as the rest of the guys but I do care for her but with me i just listen and observe things that's how I know a lot more than the rest of guys like how joe and Ava are weird when around each and when joe gave his number to that slut then I seen how Ava reacted and I'm gonna find out sooner or later what it is!!
When Ava left for the toilet about 2 minutes after that Stacy got a phone call from Ava once she needed the phone she said "I'll be back in a minute" I was Curious and you could tell by my face as well as the rest of the guys.

I looked at joe and seen him zoned out and thinking I'm not sure what about. After 2 minutes both Stacy and Ava come back talking looking serious they both sat down and never spoke we all looked at them waiting for an explanation Elmo coughed trying to get their attention they looked up and Ava sighed "guys what are youse staring for?" She asked "what happened in their" Jayden asked "she looked down then back up at us " lady problems" she snapped "watch it" Elmo piped up then we all went embarrassed and carried on eating and talking about random things.

Ava's POV
Once we came back home I went and sat in the living room all the its spread out around the house and Stacy and Payton went upstairs I was just sitting watching teen wolf when joe walked in a plopped on the couch next to me.

He turned to me and said "this series is shit" I opened my mouth to pretend to be offended and replied "your shit" then we both laughed.

He put on a serious face "Ava.. I know I'm not the only one in this friendship to feel some sort of pull between us" he spoke I turned to look at him " i do feel this pull towards you joe and there's no denying that but what does that even mean" I replied " I think your my mate Ava. But I need to do something to confirm it" he looked straight into my eyes "o-okay" "so I can try it?" He asked in a whisper voice just loud enough for me to hear "y-yes" he stared right into my eyes and came closer his eyes start to flicker between my lips and my hazel orbs, I bit my bottom lip and his eyes darkend and I swear I heard a growl from him.

He pressed his lips on mine and they were so soft he deepend the kiss and pulled me towards him his hands rested on my waist while mine found the back of his neck, I felt his tongue slide against my lips asking for entrance when I denied his hands crept to my arse and squeezed I gasped and he took that chance to stick His tongue in my mouth I pulled away for breath and looked him in his blue orbs. "Ava... we're mates as soon as my lips touched your I felt that connection. Did you?" He asked "yes" I whispered to him "he hugged me tight and I hugged him back.

I'm so glad that I'm his mate every time I look at him I get goosebumps and I'm so happy right now. I pulled back from the hug and said "what are we going to do with my brothers" I semi-yelled shocked!

***************************
DUN DUN DUN...
Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I've been a busy girl and I know some of you may be mad at me😶
But I just wanted to say ThankYou so much for everyone that reads this story it means so much to me and I'm so grateful, and I have no idea what I'm doing with this story as it's my first if appreciate if you guys come help me come up with new ideas in comments
Please follow my account as well folks!!
I hope you like this chapter and I'll try upload more I promise.
Peace out buttercups✌🏻