#Imagine 1 (J)

It was Friday and always on a Friday you had dinner with the Goodman's you was a family friend and have been going over for a few years now.

You'd been in a secret relationship with Jonny everyone has their suspicions but you both always denied it. You and the goodmans where in the kitchen you was early today so Jonny and Adam was due soon.

You was sat down on the kitchen side. Jackie was preparing the meal while you watched. "y/n where the bloody hell are the boys coming?" You hear Martin shout from the living room, probably shirtless as usual. "Should be here any minute" you shout as you say that the door goes. "I'll get it" you shout as you hop of kitchen counter walking normal paced to the door. You opened it to reveal the boys.
"hi y/n" they both said sync as they entered the door.

"Hi" you say back as you closed the door and followed behind them to the kitchen where both Jackie and Martin now was. "hi boys, Martin the boys are here," she said as she saw the boys in eye sight. "hello bambino's" Martin said in his usual tone. You smiled at the sight, Jackie doing the dinner Martin trailing behind annoyed her while the two boys bickered.

Martin, Jackie and Adam left the kitchen while you and Jonny stayed in the kitchen the temptation to not touch him was unreal without the others finding out. "How was your day?" You asked him making conversation. "Good," he said feeling awkward.
"I can't take it anymore," you say to him and you pull him closer to you and place you lips on his which he gladly kissed back you smiled into the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck deepening the kiss his arm snaking around your waist. Finally you pulled back for air you looked into Jonnys eyes smile loving eyes and smiled. "Get a room," you heard someone say behind you knowing who it was. Breaking your embrace and turning away from Jonny. "Uhh," you say awkwardly. "We're together," Jonny said to Adam outing your relationship. "No bloody way," Adam says as Jackie now enters the kitchen. "What's happening now?" She asks. "Jonny and y/n are dating" he said now standing next to Jonny hitting him. "How he pulled her I'll never know" Adam said. You smiled and leaned your head on Jonny.

"What's all the racket?" Martin says walking in.
"Y/n and Jonny are dating" Jackie says informing Martin. "About bloody time" he says. You smiled to yourself knowing this is the family you wanted to have your future with.

***447 words***