#Imagine 7 (J)

You had an argument with Jonny earlier that day about him being distant then he proposes explains this is why he was distant all week.

Tonight felt different, well at least for you. Your boyfriend of 3 years had left for work and you haven't seen him since only to tell you to meet him at his parents for 9 o'clock and to wear the dress that he'd left under the bed in your room.

Currently you was giving him the silent treatment but you couldn't ever miss Jackies famous dinner. So you obeyed and went, dressing up in the dress Jonny had left you to show you wasn't as annoyed at him.

You pulled up at the Goodman house hold and signed quietly before turning your engine off and walking towards the door, you rang the bell.

You was greeted by Adam, Jonny's elders brother who got along with well like he was your own.
"hello y/n, come in" he said but stopped you before you made your way to to the kitchen.

"Sorry, Jonny requests you wear this" Adam says handing you a blind fold, you took it and put it on Adam leading you on. "Adam? What's going on?" You asked Noticing that you hadn't asked yet.
"You'll find out soon" he said you could feel the smirk on his mouth as he said that.

"Okay if you stop right here" Adam says you hear muffled voices around you before hearing the door close behind you.

"Hello?" You ask out thinking you was alone and this was some sort of prank. "Y/N?" You heard the voice to the boy that you loved dearly.

He took the blind fold off you as you looked around it was dim in the room all romantic styled you breathed in taking in how beautiful it was and the effort the goodmans went through with this.

"Jonny?" You ask the boy stood in front of you wondering what was happing.

"Y/N, I'm sorry If I've been acting a little... different these past few weeks..." Jonny explains but you stop him.

"Jonny you haven't spoken to me for days it's not just the acting different part" you breath out and you look down to the floor.

"Y/N," he says your name again lifting your chin up so you're looking at him in the eyes. "I love you so much I wouldn't want to break that, I'm sorry about the past week deep down, it's just I've been trying to organise this," he says you can tell he's nervous.

You're still looking at him with a confused look as he fiddled with his pocket pulling out a box, you gasped as he went down on one knee.

"Y/N L/N, will you be the honour of being Mrs. Goodman?" you was shocked to say the least you didn't take long before you answered.

you nodded. "Yes, a thousand times yes" you cry with happiness as you embrace him in a hug as he got up pulling away so he could place your ring on your wedding finger. You heard cheers as the Goodman family come back in to congratulate you and their youngest.

You couldn't help but smile, you was getting Married to your soulmate, bestfriend, boyfriend and now fiancé life couldn't be happier.