#Imagine 11 (J)

You and Jonny kiss for the first time at the Goodman household.

You had been dating Jonny for 3 months. You'd been introduced to Jackie, Martin and Adam. You'd gone around almost every Friday with Jonny.

Another week had gone and it was Friday. You are currently at the Goodman's in the kitchen.

Jackie was currently arguing with Martin about putting a top on.

"Honestly Martin y/n here doesn't want to see you half naked!" Jackie says. "Yeah dad" Jonny agreed taking you a away from the scene to the hallway.

"I'm sorry about that" he says while he looks into your eyes. "It's fine Jonny I've seen it multiple times" you laughed knowing that Martin always has no top on.

He pulled you closer to his chest, lifting your chin so your eyes locked with his. You forget where you was before you started leaning into Jonny stopping just before your lips connected. Your eyes looking down at them then back up to his eyes, you bite your lip. Jonny closing the gap and placing his lips on yours.

They felt soft on yours like it was meant to be. You smiled into the kiss. Jonny deepened the kiss your hands trailing to the back of his hair him pushing you to the wall your back hitting against it.

"Ew Mum they're kissing!" Adam shouted out next to you. You both pulled away and you blushed.

"What?" Jackie asks walk out to the three.

"Nothing" you muttered as you took Johnnys hand and re-entered the kitchen your lips still tingling.

*
Please request some imagines below! thanks