Chapter 3

Draco P.O.V
I was worried about Harry because it had been a long time since we we haven't seen any sight of Harry so I decided to go and find him myself. Hagrid tried to stop me but I run frequently calling Harry's name until I came across an unconscious Harry Potter. I started to panic, but first I checked if he was breathing,  I leaned in to listen and he was but his breaths did not have a pattern to them. Next I checked if his heart was beating it wasn't..... I checked his breathes he was still breathing though! I threw Harry on my back and ran towards the school, I felt the tears falling down my face. Finally I reached the castle and I bumped into professor McGonagall,thank god, at first she looked confused then realised Harry.
'Malfoy what on earth is going on here!' She was still staring at Harry.'I don't know that's the problem, I found him unconscious in the forest when we were having detention with hagrid.' Her eyes widened as I spoke then I realised she was staring at Harry's neck 'what's wrong..' she didn't answer she just levitated  Harry off my back and took him to the hospital wing. I didn't know what was happening . Then she ran into the hospital wing and started talking to madam pomfrey. She leaped into action grabbing a flask,  a few pills and an injection immediately placing it into Harry's neck he twitched then shook violently. I was in the corner at the time. McGonagall turned around and started to walk closer to me.
'Malfoy please return to your dormitory please.' I just stared at her did she think I was just going to leave after what just happened? 'N-no.' I said looking her in the eyes.
'Malfoy I'm afraid it's time to leave.'
'But I can't just leave him after what just happened he might be confused or maybe he will panic waking up after what happened last night  I am  NOT about to leave him!'
'Mr Malfoy-'
'NO I'm not leaving I refuse!'
'Alright fine you can stay in the bed next to me potter.'
'Thank you professor.' I went and sat next Harry on the little chair that was next to it, by now madam pomfrey left, I grabbed his hand it was like holding a stone he was freezing, now that I look he is extremely pale! Well I hope he is ok.....