Part 6

Draco pov
Ugh I'm such an idiot I actually thought he would like me back it's obvious he hates me now what should I do?! Do I pretend it never happened or do I confront home about it and ask how he feels. I should go back it was rude for me to just run out like that. I'll start walking back now, maybe I should run. Once I get there I hear crying. I knock gently.
'Who there' he said really hoarsely and quietly.
'It's um me Draco' I hear some fighting until the door slightly opens. 'What' what happened why is his voice really hoarse
'I wanted to apologise, I know what I did was really out of line and was not the right thing to do and I was really stupid I hope you don't hate me' I continued to ramble on and I don't even know what I was saying but I stopped when I felt a pair of lips on my own. My eyes widened wow he.... kisses me? Why?
'Was that the right thing to do?' He asked
I couldn't get words out properly so they came out as a jumble of things
'Good Yh I likey good your good kisser.' I was blushing heavily i could feel my face heating up. He laughs and I swear it's like music to my ears.'I would ask you to come in but it's a state' I was confused I was here less than five minutes ago how was it already a mess?
'I wasn't here long ago how is it messy already?' He blushes and started to fiddle with his fingers.
'It can't be that bad.' I push past him into his room and I was shocked there was ripped pillows and broken vases and all sorts on the floor. 'What happened?'
'Let's just say I was a bit upset' he says with a small giggle. I just hug him. I hug him as tightly as I can. He is still quite a bit smaller than me now and his whole head of hair is white now with a black streak. It's really cool. He looks bad ass! He doesn't wear his glasses as he has no need for them anymore. You can say he is adorable because of his tiny size. I leant down to his beautiful face and kissed him it was sweet. I love you Harry. We broke apart and I looked into his vibrant eyes. I smiled. Im overjoyed! We can finally be happy, I won't let anything make him sad. I mean what could go wrong?