Part 7

Harry pov
We were just standing there in each other's embrace. I had my head on dracos chest. When I felt really dizzy. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor. My throat felt extremely dry and I was hungry. I knew what was happening. Draco came down to my level.
'Harry!?' He was Looking into my eyes.

Draco pov
'Are you ok? What's wrong?' I was starting to panic! What should I do? Abruptly he got up hugged me. He then put his head in the crook of my neck. He started to cry. I felt the tears on my shoulder. I hugged him back.
'What's wrong Harry?'
'The h-hunger..I-It hurts. S-so m-much'
I finally understood.
'Harry have you been eating the blood you've been given' I questioned.
He shook his head still in the crook of my neck. I signed. I hugged him tighter. I pulled us apart. 'Harry' I said he looked into my eyes. They were beautiful. He was beautiful. I pulled my shirt down a bit so my neck was showing. He stared. 'You need to eat' I motioned for him to come over. He walked over reluctantly. He teared up.
'I don't think I want to, what if I hurt you'
'I know you won't do come here and eat ma blood!' I said putting on a weird accent by the end.
He stood in front of me.

Harry's pov
I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Slowly I got so close his heart beat became a drum in my arms. I slowly opened my mouth so my fangs revealed themselves. I sunk my teeth slowly into his pale skin. I felt the red liquid bless my lips. I was in heaven. It  got to the point where I thought I should stop i I slowly removed my fangs. And wiped my mouth. I hugged him. 'Thank you so much'
He hugged me back and I couldn't help but smile.

Thanks so much for all the reads. I really like to write so it's amazing I have people who are willing to read what I have written. Thanks so much if you have any suggestions tell me.

What_is_u_meaning ✌🏻