Change

I don't like change... I like a whole list, a planner on the side and a set of reminders on my phone... unexpected shit makes me shitty... in the sense that I wouldn't know what to do or to handle that situation. There's fear that is also implemented into this drastic change. It can go from "I love Math" to "I wish I never take a math course", after taking a Calculus course in school. Or it could be like, you're enjoying the life of being a thot or a treesh or a hoe and then all of a sudden you get pregnant. In my situation it went from "I enjoy being single and I plan on getting all A's in all quarters in all semester, graduating Valedictorian, going to a prestigious school getting a Bachelors in Computer Science and rahdah rahdah rahdah" to "Fuck...
Now I'm in a relationship."

"Everything is suppose to be in order. I should care about me and only me. Taking care of two people at this age is stressful enough.... this would never work.. this change would never work...", I said 5 years ago.

Hi there.. I'm a person.. a person who hates change. And this is a story on how my relationship went through spirals. This was a change that I didn't do for myself... this change was made for me... and that is what pisses me off the most.