Pose

I chugged down my Macchiato and just felt a burst of energy within myself. It's crazy how an 18 year old still get hyper, no?
"You will tell me, Destiny. I will floor you if you don't. As your bestie I should know everything about you. I know what you like, what you don't like, guys you've liked, food habits, when you caught your first Peri-.."

"Stop right there... this is my business. And not I haven't done anything with him. Stop budding in.", I said then sighed softly.
"I need to get ready for this Photo shoot." I said while finger quoting.

I stormed off to my dorm. I sat on my bed. I was dreaming about Derek again. I slowly laid in my bed holding myself, reminiscing his touch and his grip and his hold all around he. But also in this dream Greg was there. He walked over to the bed where Derek and I were holding each other. Once Greg looked into my eyes, Derek vanished in my arms.. And there... there I laid alone. I saw Greg reach his hand out... but it seemed far...the room grew cold and gloomy. As I was reach out my hand for Greg my phone rung. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at who was calling me...

"Derek is calling me.. Derek is calling me?", I said a bit confused and surprised. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Oh thank god you answered. I got your shirt here... please don't tell me you walked out without a shirt on.."

I looked in my dirty bag clothes and found a shirt with Skrillex on it..

"Ohhh... I think I accidentally took your shirt.. I thought I was mine... and in plus, it was dark so I couldn't see really..."

" Ohh well that's better than no shirt at all. You can keep it... it'll look better on you than me anyways... and how's ur chest??? I mean your burn... the burn on your chest? From yesterday... I just wanna say I'm sorry I didn't mean to dro-"

"It's fine! My chest is fine..it's not your fault.. well kinda.. your room is a mess.. I think I might sue your bootleg coffee shop. Hehehe."

"Well whatever... I'm glad you're okay... hey I also wanted to ask you if you're free tonight.. I got two ticket to Annabelle.. it starts at 10 tonight. Wanna come? I'll get you dinner afterwards. I know the best pizza shop near this campus.. it'll be fun."

I froze for a moment. Greg got to me first.. but this is kind of a date... it's what I wanted..,but it'll be messed up if I put Greg behind in his work.... shittttt BUT ITS A DATE!

"I-i uh I can't make it.. I gotta do some work with Greg.we both don't want to be behind."

"Greg, huh? Greg... alright... I'll catch you later. love yo- uhh bye"

He hung up and I was there trying to figure out and understand if he made a mistake with the love. I brushed it off after awhile and got ready.
I put on a long sleeve black shirt with a turtle neck, black shorts, black knee highs and
Black and white checkered vans. I called Greg while I was walking out of my dorm.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Hey it's me, Destiny. What's your dorm number. I'm coming over."

"Oh perfect! I'm ready for you. I have everything set up. 146 is my number. I can't wait!"

"Same! I'm excited! I'm coming over."

I arrive at his dorm... which was actually a suite. I knocked on the door awkwardly and softly. I Muscular guy opened the door. He had a strong jaw line, a nice fade haircut, workout clothes and an awesome smile. He reminded me of a jock in high school so I automatically hated him..
"How you doin'?", he said then winked at me.

"Hello. I'm looking for Greg."

Greg came to the door with a bright smile and already and obviously I saw his pupils dilate. He immediately reached out for my hand. I grabbed for it and he brought me into the common room. On the side there was a coffee machine.... which was huge and there was mugs on the side of it.

" Caramel Macchiato?"
"Oh God, yes."
I sat down on the couch in the common room and looked around. In the corner of my eye I was the "Jock" looking at me from his room lifting weights and flexing hard. Greg gave me my  Macchiato and we walked into a room. The room was set up like a photo shoot place. There was a red chair in the middle.. I ran over and sat in it.
"Is this chair for me?! Oh Greg you shouldn't have.... and why is this room not a dorm..."
"One of the year they guys here dropped out... all he did was play video games and skipped class."

"Makes sense..."
I held my mug and begun to spit from it. I put my feet up while sitting in the chair getting comfortable.

"EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!"

He came over can cupped my face with his hands. We both looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment. He looked at my lips then my eyes then again my lips.

"You're so perfect... sip the coffee Macchiato again. Like how you did it before."
He scammed over to his camera and took a thousand pics. He kept on muttering perfect while taking pics of me.

 He kept on muttering perfect while taking pics of me

 After all those pics we both were so excited

"I promised you dinner... what would you like?"
I thought about it for a while and then I thought..
"Dominos... supreme pizza. And then I want another pizza with pepperoni, bacon and sausage.." , I said while smiling bright.

"You're wish is my command. And maybe we could watch something... I got Netflix so.. we have a lot of options."

***

The pizza came and we were watching Big Bang Theory in his room. We were giggling and chowing down on the pizza. We began to cuddle up with one another. He was so vibrant and so sweet and kind... and he smelt nice.... I looked up at him, blushing lightly. He looked down at me and cupped my face again. He leans in slowly and pecked my cheek, making me blush extremely hard. Then he leaned in more. He was about to kiss me but a knocking on his door interrupted us.. there I was embarrassed and a little excited.. oddly I thought about both Derek and Greg...