Chapter Six

"So have you made your decision about your sleeping arrangements?" Leo inquired, causing my happiness to falter for just a moment.

I mean, it can't be that bad if I slept with them. Plus, they're so incredibly warm. Falling asleep would be so easy us cuddling. That way they can protect me better too, not that I think I still need protection.

Confident in my decision, I answer, "I'm going to join you guys in bed."

My response caused both of them to smile instantly, and soon I'm being lifted up Leo. I wrap my arms around his neck while my legs go around his waist, giving me a good grip. A blush took over my cheeks as I suddenly felt quite silly and childish in such a position. It didn't seem like I got much of a choice in the decision considering that they were now both walking quickly back to "Dan's" room.

I was plopped onto the bed as gently as you could plop something before Leo began to undress. Actually, both boys had taken their shirts off. I couldn't help but let out a small squeak and cover my eyes with my hands, luckily covering very red cheeks in the process. I could hear the other two laugh at me, but I refused to look while they removed their clothes. How could they do such a thing in front of each other?!

"You can open your eyes now, little kitten," Leo told me in a gentle voice after a few moments had passed. I assumed this meant that they had finished changing their clothing, but no, I was very very wrong.

They were both standing there in their boxers! And I couldn't stop staring at them. They both had such nice chest, abs that seemed like they were carved out of stone. My cheeks turned a whole new shade of red.

Eventually, their laughing had caused me to snap out of my trance-like state, leading to a pillow being thrown at Leo's face. I put my hands over my eyes once again.

"You bastard! Don't play tricks like that on me or I'll be sleeping in another room."

I could hear both of them wince, and two pairs of arms wrapped around me.

"We're very sorry, Allen," Dan whispered in my ear, sounding very sad. I could basically picture his pout.

"Please forgive us. Won't you, oh sweet Allen?" Leo begged, whispering in my other ear.

As sad as I did feel for the both of them, all I could really think about was their bare chests pressed against me.

"JUST PUT SOME SHIRTS ON DAMMIT."

Rustling could be heard around the room, and soon enough, the two were actually dressed now, allowing me to open my eyes. I let out a breath I didn't quite realize I was holding in.

"So you're staying here with us right?" Leo asked excitedly, clearly hopeful for a yes. I gave him a short nod, not one to stay mad for long, more focused on what I was going to wear to bed. I always slept in my boxers, so I didn't have any sleep shirts. And I can't sleep in my boxers around these two.

Timidly, I manage to ask Dan if he had something I could borrow, wringing my hands together out of nerves. Luckily, he was more than happy to lend me one of his shirts, which was more than long enough to be a dress on me.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked him as I took the shirt from his grasp, not wanting to change in front of them like they had in front of me. For some reason, they both looked a little sad after hearing my question.

I can't believe it, I'm friends with a bunch of perverts!

"It's right through that door," Dan answered, pointing to the only door in the room that didn't lead outside to the hallway. I now realize that it was a stupid question to ask.

By the time I exited the bathroom, wearing only Dan's shirt and my boxers, the other two were already in bed. I climbed right in between them and made myself some space, feeling very safe and warm laying between them.

With Dan and Leo by my sides, it didn't take long at all for sleep to come my way.