Fragile Heart

Hi everyone.

This is a new story that happened to pop into my mind at some point, so here I am attempting to put it to words. Yes, attempting. It may not be great, or even good, but I will try.

Jordi Hart is the "bad boy" of the school, and the most popular. He can influence the thoughts and actions of everyone around him by simply telling them to do this, or do that.

At seventeen, he's the pack Alpha. And him being the most popular in school made sense, considering J. Deville High School is an all werewolf school.

-

Layla Creed is the new girl at J. Deville High School. After moving states, various schools, and so many homes, her, her little brother, and her step dad has finally found a place they can stay. Or so she hopes. She's a tiny, shy sixteen year old who goes through much more than a sixteen year old should go through. She's very bad at making friends, and has bad anxiety.

When she runs into Jordi and his crew, something happens. Something you wouldn't expect.

NEWSFLASH:

I was about 12 or 13 when I wrote this story. I am now 17. I understand that this book is BAD. It is very bad with tons of grammar mistakes!

I've been reading through comments and most are filled with hate or a hateful comment towards a certain part of my story. I don't care, quite frankly, what you think about it. Go ahead and comment the hate, because I seriously don't care if you don't like it. Stop reading it if it doesn't live up to your standards. :-)

But to those of you readers who do like it (i won't blame you if you don't, bc it's bad), if you leave a pleasant comment, thank you! I don't really reply, but thank you for commenting. Now continue reading, or don't. :)