Chapter 19

Chapter 19- Jordi

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked.

"Babe, I'm fine. The only thing I have to worry about is my missed work. I'll be fine. Especially with you in first period and Taylor in all my other classes." Layla spoke.

"Okay, I just don't want you to be overwhelmed is all."

She sighs, "I won't I promise. You ready?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Getting out of the car, I run around to open the door for Layla. I go to open Ben's door but by time I opened Layla's, Ben was already out and pulling Logan along.

"Bye, guys, have fun today." Layla told them, hugging both. I did the same.

When we made sure both boys were safely inside of their school building, we made our way inside ours. Reaching Layla's locker, she grabbed the books she needed and we went to mine to grab my books. After we got everything needed, we made our way to class.

"I'll be right back." She told me once I say down. She pulled out her essay and walked up to the teacher who was surprisingly here already.

He nodded after talking to her and she walked back over. Taylor was walking in by time she sat back down.

The rest of the day went as planned, perfectly. By time lunch came around, I was enticed to see Layla again after a few hours.

I smelt her scent and looked up to see her walk in with Tay. They got their lunch and came sat down at the table. I pecked Layla's lips as she sat down.

"Hey Layla, how are you lately?" Brett asked.

She smiled, "I'm great actually. And I wanted to tell you all thank you. For you know- uh... that day." She said sheepishly, looking down.

"It's okay, girl, anything for a friend. Especially a friend who just so happens to be our Luna." Kelsey said, winking.

"Yeah, we'd do anything for you, girl." Lauren added.

"So are you all coming this weekend?" Layla asked.

Everyone looked at each other puzzles, except for myself and Taylor who were the only other ones who knew besides my dad.

"Jordi you didn't tell them, did you?" She asked me.

"No, I'm sorry baby. I thought for it to be a surprise. I was gonna announce a party and have the little introduction as a surprise announcement, even though most of the pack knows I have found my Luna they just don't know who yet."

"Oh, well okay. We can still do that, can't we? Just Lauren and then will know."

I nodded, "I guess that can work too."

I looked back up to see everyone still looking confused. "She's being introduced to the pack. I want it as a surprise for everyone so don't tell anyone who doesn't already know she's my Luna."

"So that would basically be our parents and the rest of the 'older' people in the pack?" Judd asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, everyone in the pack who goes to school with us already knows she's my Luna so basically everyone not going to school."

"Okay, that works." Lauren cut in.

Layla was smiling, "I can't wait to meet everyone officially."

"I can't wait for you to meet everyone officially."

She giggled like music to my ears.

The rest of lunch was okay, Layla ate everything on her plate and then some on mine. I had to get a second plate because she ate almost all of my jambalaya!

She's been getting her appetite up, considering she was slightly malnourished when she was taken into my dads care. She's told me basically the full story. She explained how she would eat something at lunch from some of the friends she always made, and then Ben's leftovers when he wouldn't finish his dinner or breakfast. She said how when Marcus was around she was only allowed to eat and apple and nutrition bar at most, but then told me how she snuck food at school and from Ben a lot when I growled.

I'm honestly so proud of her, considering she's coming out of her shell a lot. She's still skittish but that's only with brand new people. She's her full self around my friends and my dad.

By the time school was over, Layla was tired and worn out. "I hate school." She said, yawning while we waited for Ben and Logan to get out.

"I know," I chuckled. "Hey Little Man. How's it going?"

Ben ran up to us, with Logan a few feet behind him. "It's great! Me and Logan played a lot today!"

"Did you guys finish all your work before playing?" I asked.

"Yes, our teacher let us play cause we finished early!" He said excitedly.

Ben turned around and became serious, "I'm sorry I left you Logi, I was excited to see them." He said.

"It's okay." Logan responded, blushing when Ben took him in for a hug.

"Aw." Layla said, which I don't think she meant to say it out loud because she covered her mouth and blushed hard.

"It's okay, I think they're adorable too." I told her, placing a kiss on top of her head as we all walked to the car.

---------------------

Short and sweet. And boring, I know.

I didn't want to have any drama this chapter cause a lot of it's been happening lately! Haha. But I just decided to leave it at that.

Love you guys! Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

**** VOTE AND COMMENT ****