:Chap 2:

Marko had been bugging me out of all people, to go and see the Tim Cappello concert that was happening later on tonight, and now we are here.
The air was relatively warm considering it was right on the boardwalk, but something was slightly off and I just couldn't put my finger on it.
"Star, go take laddie somewhere while we hunt" My brothers' voice shouted over the top of the intense music that was playing, causing Star to grab Laddie off of Dwayne's bike and walk away without a word.
Marko and Paul stood up from their bikes and looked directly my way as picked the dirt from under my nails.
"You coming?"
"Where?"
"To find food" Rolling my eyes with hesitation, I realised just how tempting it was to go get some cotton candy or something sweet.
"Fine, let's go" Leaning my bike on its stand, I swung myself off with my coat covering it as I got off.
"Where you going Ember?"
Smirking, David popped his head up slightly, away from the handles of his bike, leaning against the bars.
"Innocent food, want anything?" Adjusting my heavy coat, My hands slipped into my pockets to search for my wallet.
"How bout you get yourself a new hair cut? You've had that since the early 1900's you old hag" The boys laughed at my brother's 'simple little joke' as they moved towards the boardwalk stalls without me
"How about you change yours and stop tryna be a failed Billy Idol?" Smirking, I moved past him and his bike, parting him on the shoulder. Snatching the cash that he had in his now free hand.
"Hey!"
"I'm getting a hair cut you shithead since ya offered to pay it" Smirking, I made the effort to put a spring in my step as I hurried to catch up to the boys.
"Oi you lot, I'm getting my hair done and a new piercing so here's a tenner, go buy some food" Paul turned around and grabbed the cash from me, exchanging a smirk. Looking around, my eye caught the attention of Star standing in the crowd of concertgoers jamming along to ' I still believe', but she wasn't looking at the shirtless sax man, but someone else. Due to the crowd, I couldn't quite catch who he was, but I didn't really care. As I made my way towards ' Sally's quick hair chop', my fingers danced in between the strands of my extremely long, ombre hair. David was right, I hadn't changed it for a long time, only the colour.

~Time skip~

The breeze was colder than when we arrived here, but I guess it only took a few minutes to get my hair chopped, now with it being just below my shoulders, with an added fringe.
Thanking the lady on the way out, I thought for a few seconds on whether I should head back to David or go and find Star.
Looking up at the start night above, I decided that it would probably be best to head back to David as it would nearing out feeding time.

"Well now look at you. Doesn't that feel better Em?" David grinned as he looked at my hair with acceptance.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now Dwayne can be the female vamp" We all chuckled except mister snobby pants Dwayne
The night settled down, and I thankfully saw Star heading our way with Laddie, as I was tempted to fall asleep from boredom.
As usual, Star wrapped her arm around David's torso as he smiled, climbing on behind him. I always noticed Star looking unhappy when she had to be near David, but I wouldn't dare mention it. Star and I, well you could say we are mutual friends to some degree. We didn't talk much but she was the only other girl around that I could be mates with.
Laddie headed over to Dwayne and his bike, with Dwayne grabbing Laddie by the arm and helping him get on behind him. They are like butter and bread those two.
Paul jumped next to Marko before hopping on his own bike before getting settled to go.
Going to start my bike, I felt a cold shiver up my neck on my left side, forcing me to look in that direction where I saw a boy around 18 with curly brown hair staring intensely at Star, with a younger blonde kid behind him who looked confused
Starting up, the sounds of our bikes roared throughout the space we were in as we looked at the kid.
As we left one by one, I could help but look back at the boy. Something was off, really off...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it :)