rachel and ross / ☼

[so basically it's gif imagines but it's ross and rachel but you replace rachel and aidan replaces ross, if that makes sense lol..]

when aidan realized that you were the only one for him, not his girlfriend

"I didn't get a cat." Aidan said, very softly as he walked into my closed workplace. 'Does this mean he broke up with his girlfriend?' I think to myself.
"That's interesting." I say as I continue to sweep the floor.
"No, it's not 'interesting'. It's very, very not 'interesting'." Aidan yelled as he threw his jacket to the floor.
'Great. Now I have to sweep again.'
"It's actually 100% the opposite of 'interesting'." Aidan said a little lower.
"I got it, Aidan." I said as I rolled my eyes and continued to sweep.
"You had no right to say you had feelings for me." Aidan said, with anger boiling even more.
"I was doing great with my girlfriend before I knew!" Aidan yelled.
"I was doing great before I knew about you!" I screamed back at him.
'I found out Aidan has loved me a few months before. But before I could tell him I felt the same, he got with his girlfriend.'
"You think it's easy to see you with
her?" I yelled, holding my necklace across my neck.
"You should've said something before!" Aidan yelled.
"I didn't know then." I told him.
"And how come you never said anything" I ask him.
"There was never a good time." He told me
I laugh. "You only had a year. And we only hung out every night!"
"N-not every night." Aidan stuttered
"It's not like I didn't try.
But things got in the way.
You know, like ltalian guys or ex-fiances
or ltalian guys." Aidan complained.
"There was one ltalian guy, okay? And do you have a point?" I yelled
"The point is, I don't need this right now Okay? It's too late. I'm with somebody else. I'm happy. This ship has sailed!" Aidan yelled as he started to walk out the door.
"You're just gonna put away your feelings for me?" I asked him in the verge of tears
"I've done it since ninth grade. I'm good at it." Aidan said as he picked up his jacket.
"All right, fine. You go ahead and do that. I don't need your ship!" I yelled at him, walking behind him.
"Good." He said at the door
"Good! And you know what? Now I got closure!" I said as I slammed the door and locked it. I ran to the coffeehouse couch and started to sob. 'What did I do?'
But as I cleaned myself up, I saw him outside the door. I walked towards it and tried to open it.
Locked.
I unlocked the top one.
Still locked.

"Try the bottom one." He said
I unlocked the bottom one and open the doors.
And when I opened them, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

 when aidan heard your voicemail , expressing your 'hidden' feelings for him

"Is it okay if I check my messages, Y/N?" Aidan asked me.
"Yeah sure."
"Hey, there's one from you!" Aidan said
"What? Wait no don't listen to it!" I scream as I jump on the couch and grab onto his shoulders and sit on his shoulders.
"Don't listen to it Aidan!"
"You're over me?" Aidan asks
I jump down in embarrassment.
"Oh god." I say to myself
"You're over me?" He repeats , shocked.
"When- When were you under me?" He asks and I laugh but after I storm to my room and lock the door.
Hopefully he forgets it.

 you, after you find out Aidan cheated on you with your co- worker

"Why? Why? Why with her?!" I yelled at him
"It just happened. I thought we were broken up." Aidan tried to justify.
"We were on a break!"
"For all I know, a break is a break up."
"Are your trying to get out of this on a technicality?" I asked him angrily.
"No. I'm not trying to get out of anything. I just want my girlfriend back. I want you. I don't care about anyone or anything else in the world but you. Please. You have to believe me."
I started to sob and so did he. It's too hard for me but we have to break up.
"Aidan, I think you should go."
"Wait. No please. We can work this out."
"No-" I started
"I can't imagine my life without you. Without these arms. And your face and your heart. You're good heart Y/N-" Aidan said started to sob as he grabbed onto your waist and kneeled down.
"No. I can't. You're a totally different person to me now. I used to think of you as someone who could never, ever hurt me. Ever. Now i can't stop picturing you with her. It doesn't matter what you say or do. It's just changed everything." I stated as I pulled him up to meet my eyes.
"Forever."
"No. This can't be it. It just can't." He said, gliding a hand through his hair.
"Then how come it is?"

[a/n : the last one made me sob :( anyways should i do more like these:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!;)