- 1 -

Amanda sighed. She was bored out of her mind, sitting in her little hideout on the street behind her house. She had just gotten home from overnight camp the evening before and was tired. She had gone to the pharmacy for candy and to add another cat to her Lost Kitties (copyright Hasbro) collection. She had also gotten Red Hots and Whoppers candy. 

She decided to head home, for there was nothing else to do. She sucked on a Baby Bottle Pop as she walked through the parking garage that led to the other side of the block. She loved the taste of the sugar-malic acid mixture, as well as the sweet lollipop in the shape of a rubber nipple.

As she approached her house, she hid the candy in her shirt. She walked upstairs and continued on her candy, and soon finished, pouring the sour mix into her mouth. She threw the trash away and started working on a knot bracelet.*

The day ended with reading fanfictions on Wattpad and listening to Copperhead Road. She was worn out from a boring day after a week of summer camp.

--------

*knot bracelets are made by taking embroidery thread and tying it onto a water bottle, then going from farthest left and tying two knots on each string with the farthest left. i'll put a tutorial chapter for those if you want.

words in italic are franchises that do not belong to me.