Chapter 1 "Red Rose"

This is my first story don't be mean

Warning:lots of bad spelling I will fix it when I have time I DON'T NEED PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT I DID WRONG I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG I READ MY OWN BOOKS. Not trying to be mean ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isabelle you're next"turning around I look at William my boss.

Ugh, I hate him.

Looking away I ignoring him, turning back around to the mirror, start applying some red lipstick, and than I fix my dark brown hair.

After I'm all done, I look at myself not liking who I saw staring back at me. I was holding my tears in trying to be strong.

Taking a deep breath, I get up and pick up my robe; before I put it on the robe I get a glimpse of my costume. It's a black corset bra, red thong, with a black skirt thats higher then my butt and red pumps.

"Isabella, hurry up I don't have your time"! I look at William with dagger eyes "OKAY, I'm done".

I start to walk past William when he slaps my butt. I turn around fast and slap him on the face as hard as I can he grabs his cheek.

"Don't... ever touch me again or I will tell your father you know what he told you"! I push him and walk away to the back of the stage of the strip club Angels.

"Welcome gentlemen tonight's preferments is the fames 'Red Rose'."

Taking a deep breath and sigh. That was my signal to go out to the stage, opening the curtains I walk out.

Adam POV

"Adam come on, this time only" I look at my brother Evan he came to my office yelling that we should go out.

"Come on Adam you never go out it's Friday you should be out having drinks but no, you're here at 8:00 pm WORKING".

I just stare at him, he look so much like me but we are nothing alike he is loud, crazy, and plays to much and I am calm, I care for my business to get on top and stays there.

"don't you have a company to run", he just rolls his eyes

"men see what I mean', he sits down and is silent so I just start doing my work on my laptop, I'm almost done with a file when Evan get up and yells;

"You know what, we are going to a strip club I'm call our friends I'll be back" I get up to say something but he walks out before I could.

An hour later he comes back with 6 of our friends John, Danny, Jose, Alex, Xavier and Fred. Evan stands in front of my desk and says "come on bro lets go".

I sigh and put my hand on my head, "men I told you I'm working" Evan look at our friends and they smirk. Oh shit, I shouldn't have said anything.

They walk up to me and pick me up "Evan I am going to kill you" I yell out

Evan just laughs "Hey Joe, he's done for the night, can you shut down everything"? he said to the security guard.

I yelled "Joe if you do you're fired, put me down" I start moving trying to get down.

"Don't worry Joe just go to my company I'll give you a job" Evan says, Joe just smiled "my phone Evan" I try to move around so I can get down.

When we finally go outside I look up and see Jose open Danny's hummer door and they all shove me in. Then they get in after me trapping me in the car "you know this is kidnapping" I say they just ignored me except Evan who laughs at me.

"what strip club should we go to" asked John I just sit there, Evan stops laughing "come on bro don't be mad" he says an elbows me I ignore him and look out the window.

"There is one 5 miles from here" suggests Fred we all agree to go to that one except me I just wanted to go home.

When we get there I didn't want to get down.

I know I was being a child but I didn't care they brought me so now I was going to make them regret it "GET OUT ADAM", Evan yells at me

I cross my arms, "no"

"Are you kidding me get out",

"no " I look away

"get out ADAM" Even yells then Pushes me out I stumble out almost falling on my face.

I stand up straight and stare daggers at Evan."Fuck you you're no longer my brother" Evan laughs

" Adam you have been saying that since we were kids since then I am still your brother now stop acting like a child and go in the strip club.

I flipped him off and start walking he smiles and starts walking behind me.

I open the door and hear, "Welcome gentleman tonight's preferments is the fames Red Rose".