A Nighttime Curiosity

Chapter 4.
  Freedom for the other Sonic forms.
5 days after Dark saved both Amy and Cream from that egg headed scientist
they were all talking in the living room of Sonic's house. "I have a question, why did you choose to fly off with Cream and show her your weaving talents?" Amy asked Dark who was gazing into the distance before he looked at her and answered her. "I could sense that she was lonely just like I was..." "What did you like doing when Sonic turned into you somehow?" Asked Tails. "Oh, not very much I'd just hang out here for a while and make stuff I actually used to crochet stuff and please don't judge me for finding those knitting hooks fascinating..." "We're not, don't worry
everyone has a hobby and that's nothing to be ashamed about" said Amy. "Would it be alright if the other forms have their freedom too?" Asked Dark who was still looking out the window. "Well I may be able to make a machine that could help with that" said Tails.  1 hour later...
"Are you sure this is safe?" "Yes I'm sure, don't worry Sonic." Tails then turned on the machine and the rest of Sonic's forms were freed.
                      3 days later... 

Dark was asleep in his bed when the food thief alarm rang like crazy, "Fleetway you bum, get your hands off my macaroon cake!!!" Dark shouted out before rushing down to the kitchen. "Aha, caught you red handed cake stealer." "Alright you got me, but it's not my fault that macaroon cakes are delicious."
"Fleet aren't you supposed to be on a 'healthy' food diet?" "Don't worry I'm not getting the 'classic' look." "Yet" said Dark who was now guarding the fridge. They then heard Sonic shouting at the top of his voice "SPINES, GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET!!!" "Oh no not again" said both Dark and Fleetway before Spines ran into the kitchen where he was cornered by Dark whilst Sonic grabbed his wallet of the purple money thief. Next there was a loud howling noise and all four hedgehogs realized that Werehog had found the candy and lollies that Sonic had hidden for Halloween this year and ate nearly the whole bowl full.
"Werehog please, don't end up in a sugar coma like you did last time, we don't want to have to deal with a fluff ball who won't take his medicine to help himself get better. "Well it would help if the medicine I was taking didn't taste like burnt socks" replied Werehog in a grumpy and stubborn tone.  
Meanwhile whilst Sonic and his forms were all talking, they had no idea that a mysterious being was watching them...    

   I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 🌺