A Nighttime Curiosity

Chapter 5: The colourful mystery.
A girl mobian who looked sort of like a rabbit but with orange feathery ears and lilac angel like feathered wings and had long brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing an aqua dress with a large pink hibiscus flower printed on the front was secretly watching and observing Sonic and his forms. She was so busy spying on them out of curiosity that she didn't notice the windowsill changing colour until she looked at her hands. "Oh no not again please not now, darn colour kinetic powers." She whispered to herself before ducking down behind window to avoid being seen. Meanwhile with Sonic and his forms...
"Hey Sonic, did you repaint your windowsill?" Asked Hyper who pointed at the windowsill that had changed from the usual light mint green colour to a middle tone of purple. "What the heck?!" Said Sonic when he saw it. The other's noticed too and decided to investigate what was going on.
At this point, the girl new her power's had been seen and decided to run but then noticed that she was leaving different coloured footprints behind. "The heck with this!" She said in a middle volume whisper before flying off without realizing that she'd been spotted by Sonic who took off to run after her. When the girl thought she was alone she sat down in a forest clearing surrounded by large white flowers. "Ok I'm sure I can get it right this time." She said as she tried making a couple of flowers turn pink and blue but ended up with lilac and yellow flowers instead. "Darn it, I thought I had it this time oh well I guess it's back to the drawing board"
she said before turning around to walk off only to be met face to face with a certain blue hedgehog.
"What's with the flower colouring and who are you?" Asked Sonic. "That was me practicing to have better control over my powers because every time I try to make something change colour it changes into a random colour." "Those flowers were supposed to turn pink and blue but I ended up with lilac and yellow one's instead."
"Why do you have wings?" "Aren't rabbits ground dwelling creatures that hop?" "Most people would probably ask me the same thing only I'm not a rabbit I'm a hareon and before you go saying I don't look like a  bird I'll just let you know my species name is spelled differently to that of our water bird counterparts."
"I'm Sonic the hedgehog, and you are?" "Shayla the hareon, nice to meet you Sonic." She said before shaking hands with the blue blur.
"Do you have any other abilities besides colour changing powers?"
"I'm just wondering what you'd do if you had to escape egghead's robot henchmen." "I'd kick their butts with a homing kick for each one of them." "A homing kick is sort of like a homing attack only a very powerful kick is delivered at the end and let's just say these feet of mine weren't just made for walking or running." "Cool" "thanks Sonic." "You're welcome, Shayla the hareon." Said Sonic bowing  to her like a performer bowing to their audience. "Heh heh you sure know how to be funny that's for sure, but you'll never out clown me because they don't say hareon's are humorous for nothing." "Are you challenging me to a prank battle?" "You said it I didn't." 20 pranks later... "Ok you win, you've managed to out prank me." Said Sonic in defeat. "Can I say hello to your friends and forms?" "Sure, I don't mind and you might become friends with 1 or more of my forms, who knows?" "I would really like that." So Sonic and Shayla headed back to Sonic's house where they were greeted by Darkspine who was once again holding the blue blur's wallet. "Spines what's it gonna take for me to stop you from pinching my money?" "A sack with more money than yours in it." Meanwhile whilst Sonic and Spines were talking Shayla the hareon had used her colour kinetic powers to camouflage herself and sneak upstairs to look around but her presence was noticed by a certain yellow spiral eyed hedgehog who teleported behind her. "How did you get in here and who are you?" Asked Fleetway before Sonic came running up the stairs after realizing that Shayla had gone up there to check things out. "Shayla" was all she said. What's with the wings?" "Im a hareon
with colour kinetic powers." Hold on you're the one who changed Sonic's window frame colour." "Yeah, sorry about that I still haven't learned how to fully control my powers." "It's alright don't worry I'll get some large art canvases so you can practice." "Oh and I nearly forgot to introduce myself I'm Fleetway." "Oh hi I'm Shayla and I'm a hareon with colour kinetic powers." "Cool" "thankyou"
A few hours later Shayla was practicing with her powers on some art canvases but not knowing that an egg drone was spying on her...