I am sorry Roli

Roli packed her bag...

Its not for one or two day trip...

its for lengthy two years...

Tears were already accumulated on her eyes waiting for the time to scroll down her cheeks...

She packed all the jeans & tshirts...

She remembered Siddhant allowing her to wear Jeans & Tshirt all these days...

She packed her laptop...

She remembered Siddhant buying laptop for her and sent as parcel hiding that he only sent it...

Not only laptop.. infact the course which she attend.. exams she gave... result she got...

Whatever she is today is all because of him...But still she is in tears...

Tears started scrolling from her eyes...

Why not... when after doing all these... he failed to accept her.. 

When Roli thought this IPS as her life ambition.. she even deny to marry... 

Now she achieved that ambition... while still it was not giving happiness against the pain she was getting when her own husband didn't accept her...

Roli got ready...

Siddhant entered into the room...

Siddhant; Roli.. are you ready.. shall we start...

Roli nod her head as acceptance...

Siddhant noticed the tears...

He came near her...

Siddhant; Roli.. what is this... you are going to become IPS Officer while tears on your eyes...

Roli; Siddhant.. even after becoming IPS officer.. i only got the same heart which i was having all these days... 

Siddhant; Roli...

Roli; Siddhant.. just look at me & tell me once why you avoid me...

Siddhant; What are you talking Roli.. when i avoid you.. we have been together only all these days.. infact i only took you for exam... 

Roli: Siddhant.. dont pretend as if innocent... you know what i mean...

Siddhant; ROli.. we are getting late.. lets start...

Roli; Of course... i am starting... i wont disturb you for at least 2 years... 

Siddhant; Roli.. when i said you as disturbance...

Roli; THen what else Siddhant... Now there is no need for you to sleep in the sofa instead of bed... there is no need for you to run to work avoiding me... there is no need for you to eat food prepared by me.. there is no need for you to take me anywhere... there is no need for you to bear me coming to field to see you... 

Roli said with tears...

Siddhant; Roli.. what all these...

He tried to wipe her tears...

Roli: No Siddhant.. i will handle myself... i need to.. who is going to be there for me in next 2 years... 

Roli wipe her tears herself...

Roli; Shall we go...

Siddhant nod his head as acceptance...

They took couple of steps while Roli stopped...

Roli; Siddhant... 

Siddhant turned towards her...

Siddhant; Yes Roli...

ROli: Can you give me 2 minutes time please... as a wife...

Siddhant; Roli.. 

Roli; Please...

Siddhant nod his head as acceptance...

Roli swiftly lean on his shoulder & hug tightly...

She was shedding tears on his shoulders...

Its almost 2 minutes now...

ROli lift her face & looked at Siddhant...

She went near his face & kissed on his cheeks...

Then swiftly moved away from him and took her bag...

Roli; Lets go...

Roli came out of the room...

She took blessings of elders...

Roli & Siddhant started from Village towards the Training place...

All the way.. Roli didn't talk to Siddhant...

She drink some water & make up her mind...

Siddhant who noticed all her expressions was thinking.. I am sorry Roli...