I fall for you

Roli & Siddhant touch feet of Siddhant parents...

Sujatha; Siddhant.. i should never see dull Roli from now on... no excuses...

Siddhant; Sure maaji... i wont let her face turn dull for any reason...

Then Roli & Siddhant touch feet of Jamanlal & Meena...

Meena: Siddhant beta... i should not see tears on Roli eyes...

Siddhant; Of course not... not even let her to cut onions... Am i right Roli...

He asked slighting hitting her shoulder with his...

Roli; Siddhant.. what is happening here... 

Siddhant; What???

Roli; Does everyone know.. i was upset...

Siddhnat; Yes.. Of course.. then who kept face dull in front of my mother.. who cried on lap of your mother...

ROli; ok agreed.. still does all knows.. you are the reason.. Why they are telling you to take care...

Siddhant; Yes... all know i am the reason... thats why... 

Roli; What??? Your parents as well as my parents know i am upset.. as well as know you are the reason.. still allowed it to happen...

Siddhant; Yes.. they did just because for you...

Roli; For me.. very funny... making me upset.. making me cry is for me... 

Meena; Yes Roli.. its all for you only... He told us for what he was doing that.. thats why we all agreed...

Sujatha; Yes Roli.. he did for your good only.. 

Roli; I am surprised.. everyone knows everything while i was kept in dark... 

Siddhant; Nothing like that Roli... 

Roli: Then what it is like... this is not acceptable. this is not at all acceptable...

Roli rushed inside their room...

She jumped to the bed and started shedding tears...

Meena; I am sorry.. she is behaving like this when you tried to do good only for her...

Siddhant; But the pain she faced for this is huge.. there is no mistake of her in this.. we need to handle slowly only...

Meena; I wonder how you will handle her...

Siddhant; I know its not going to be easy task.. but i will handle her...

Sujatha; Siddhant.. go and see to her.

Siddhant; ok.. let me talk to her...

Siddhant went inside the room & locked the door...

He noticed Roli in the bed crying hugging the pillow...

He went near her...