I am not going anywhere

Roli looked at Siddhant...

She got tears...

She swiftly lean on his shoulder & hug tightly...

She started crying on his shoulder...

Siddhant; Roli... why are you crying.. its something you need to become happy.. your have become police officer and...

Roli: Stop it Siddhant... i dont want anything.. i am not going to become anything ok...

Siddhant; Roli... what are you talking...

Roli; I cant be away from you anymore... i cant bear this anymore.. its all enough... we have lost all these years for this and stay away from each other.. not any more...

Siddhant; Roli.. just relax... you are tensed..  thats why talking like this...

Roli; No Siddhant.. you tell me.. can you be away from me.. 

She asked looking at him...

Siddhant; Roli... that...

Roli; Siddhant... i want to be with you... i wish to sleep hugging you.. i wish to kiss you... i wish to romance with you... 

Siddhant; Relax Roli...

Roli; What relax Siddhant... you hardly kiss me twice.. we hardly hug few times... you know how much i was enjoying when you were badly trying to sleep beside me... you know how i admired your expressions when your plan flop... you know how much i enjoyed teasing you... is it all going to come to an end... 

Siddhant; Roli... nothing like that will happen.. dont worry...

Roli; how i dont worry Siddhant... you already put our love in sacrifice for my exams & training.. now for my posting.. is this what you wanted to happen.. for this only we did all the sacrifices...

Siddhant; Roli... come.. sit here...

Siddhant made Roli to sit...

He gave some water to Roli...

Roli; Siddhant.. i dont want this Siddhant.. i dont want this...

Siddhant; Roli.. i told right.. stay relaxed... we will handle it.. ok.. just relax...

Roli lean on his shoulder and closed her eyes...

Sujatha knock the door to call them for dinner...

Siddhant; Roli.. come lets have dinner...

Roli; No Siddhant.. i dont want anything... but you please dont go away from me...

She hug him tightly...

Siddhant; Where i will go Roli.. i am with you only.. come.. lets have dinner and come...

Siddhant hold Roli and took her to have dinner...

Sujatha: Siddhant..what happened.. why Roli is upset again... why she is dull... 

Siddhant: Maaji... Roli got posting in our district head quarters...

Sujatha: Oh.. its good news only...  Congrats Roli... you got the fruit for your hard work...

Roli; But i am not going anywhere maaji... i am not going anywhere... 

Roli swiftly finished having dinner and rushed inside their room...

Sujatha; Siddhant... what happened...

Siddhant; Maaji.. she is feeling bad to go away from me again because of this posting...

Sujatha; That is also right Siddhant... she hardly came back to you now after completing 2 years of training...

Siddhant; But its like that only maaji... its not some 10th or 12th exams she passed.. its IPS exams and as she completed the exams.. she got posting.. its her success only.. the only problem is she feel bad in going away from me.. we need to handle this...

Sujatha; But Siddhant..what will you do if she is not interested to go away.. can you again avoid her...

Siddhant; No.. i cant avoid her anymore.. she cant even tolerate it... still i need to handle it.. But i believe i can...

Sujatha; Take care Siddhant...

Siddhant finsihed dinner and went to their room...

Roli was sitting in the bed keeping her head on her knees wrapping her hand around her knees...

Siddhant went near Roli and sat beside her...