5

"Oh my good!! Rosiee!! We've got to prepare for tomorrow" said jisoo excited about jugkook and rose's meetup

"What about tomorrow? There's nothing to prepare, I've got my pen and notes for the lyric, I've got my ginger shot, everything's all good" said rose while eating a bowl of salad.

"Please! You don't want to look like you're not putting effort on your first date!" Said jennie scanning rose from her head to her toe.

"W-what first date?! Psh please, I couldn't care less for tomorrow meeting" said rose denying jennie but her face looks completely red.

"Ookay rosiee, whatever you say" said lisa whilst rolling her eyes at rose's reply. Then they all head to their room leaving rose alone on the living room.

"I bet she's going to prepare for tomorrow in 3...2...1" said jisoo to jennie and lisa while counting with her fingers.

"Unnie! A-alright I agree with you" said rose shyly with her head down because her cheeks are flushed. "Pfft.. what huney? I don't know what you agreed on?" Tease jennie while trying to hold her laugh.

"Ughh.. really?!" Whine rose, cannot believe her members. "Yes really!" Said lisa to rose.
She then collect all her courage and said-

"I will prepare for tomorrow meeting with jungkook" said rose lazily with her hand tucking her hair behind her ear. "Yes!!" Squeals the three girls and quickly grab rose's hand.

"Let's goo! We don't have all day to plan this! First stop the boutique!" Said lisa excitedly. They all head to one of their friends boutique, the clothes there are unique and charming, perfect for rose.

Meanwhile in the bts dorm, jungkook is getting some lecture about girls.

"First and foremost! When she arrived immediately tell her she look beautiful, and just be yourself" said jin patting the maknae's shoulder

"Hyung, it's not like I'm going on a date with her, we're just writing songs" Said jungkook lazily. "Let's just think it's your first date" said j-hope whilst giggling.

"What?! Please I just want to eat okaay, don't disturb a man's appetite" said jungkook while walking to their kitchen. "A man always prepare to look their best on a first date" said namjoon crossing his arms on his chest

"How many times do i have to tell you guys! It's not a date!!"shout jungkook to the members. "Hey! Who taught you to shout to your members like that?!" Said jin in a serious tone.

"The point is, wether it's a date or not, you still have to look your best jungkook-ah" said yoongi, wich everyone agreed on. Jungkook stays silent for a minute then agreed as well.

"Ughh alright what do i have to do?" Said jungkook lazily walking towards his members. "First we have to get rid of these un sanitized shirt" said taehyung with a chuckle.

"What?! No! It's my favorite shirt" Said jungkook protecting his shirt. "Oh come on! That thing is smellier than tan's shit" said taehyung crossing his arms on his chest.

"Finee" Said jungkook

Hellooo! Everyone, I'm back.. what did you think? I personally think they're just too cutee. I hope u like it too <3

Please vote and comment ><

See you on the next part