21

Rose went in the dorm with a big smile on her face. Seeing rose, the other members can't help but question what happened. Rose takes a seat at the sofa in the living room.

"R-rose-ah, what happened? You look so happy" said jisoo taking a seat next to rose. Instead of answering rose just take a plushie that's right next to her and hugged it really tight.

"Why? Why? Did he hugged you?" Ask jennie enthusiastically, wich rose answered by shaking her head no. Then, it's the maknae's turn "or.. did he linked arms with you?" Ask lisa also enthusiastically.

Rose shook her head again, but this time she gives them a clue. She takes the bunny plushie and kiss it. That clue was enough for the members to know what rose means. "No waay! Did he kiss you?!" Ask jisoo who cannot believe that their maknae already had her first kiss.

And the rest of the night goes by with blackpink members asking rose how her first kiss went. And jungkook was no different.

"Yaah our maknae has arrived" said jin with his arms crossed at his chest. Jungkook was very late, he is usually home before suga fall asleep, and suga never fall asleep that often.

"I'm sorry hyung, but I have some news to make up for it" Said jungkook whilst taking a seat next to jin on the sofa. Jin was intrigued by Jungkook's offer. "Uhmm.. alright this better be good" said jin lazily.

Jungkook is very excited to tell his oldest hyung that, "i had my first kiss" Said jungkook with a proud smile on his face. As soon as he said kiss, the other members get out of their rooms. "What?!" Said jin and all the other members.

"Yea.. and guess who i had it with!" Said jungkook excitedly. The other members cannot think at the moment, they are too distracted by jungkook who already had his first kiss. "Who?!" Ask all of the members.

"Rose from blackpink"

Hellooo! Everyone I'm back with another part, I'm sorry I haven't updated, but I hope you still enjoy this chapter.

Please vote and comment ><

See you on the next part