LH.2

(Part 1 Continuation)
He was the one you in see your dreams. He has to be! Those familiar silver like hair and red eyes that you know normal humans would not have.

"Oy boy, we were here first got it?! This would be OUR meal, a sweet, delicious—" the man was cut of as he suddenly fell, dead, on the floor with a thud.

You hear a scream that you later on recognized was your own. The men holding both your arms loosened their grip and you stumbled in your toes. A arm catches you by the waist, holding you tightly but not enough to hurt you. It was more like showing possession, ownership.

As you stand on your own, still with a hand on your waist, the men fell on the floor. Also lifeless. Scared, you looked up to the only posible cause of their deaths. You saw him looking at you.

You should really be scared but, surprisingly, you are not. You feel more of contentment rather than fear. And that was the one that really started making you feel scared.

You're having crazy discussion in your head about what happened and what's going on with your emotios. You suddenly felt light headed and lost consciousness.

You opened you eyes to see a dark room of red velvet walls. The curtains at the front of the bed your laying in. You sat up from the four foster bed looked around to find something or someone familiar.

You felt him before you even got the chance to see him. He enters the door with a serious expression. It was scary and beautiful.

It was supposed to be scary but again, instead of fear, you feel great. As much as it is emptionally confusing, you cannot help but look at his beautiful and handsome face.

"How are you feeling, (Y/N)?" He breaks the silence.

"A-ahm I-I feel fine." You said with hesitation.

"Great," he says, "I am Luhan. I believe you have your questions to ask?"

"A-ah yes. W-were you the one who saved me, three years ago?" You ask weakly.

"Yes" as simple as that.

Unsurprising but you're still taken a back by the gentleness in his voice, "Why?" you ask, now more relaxed.

"You're my beloved, dear." He answers and with a blink of an eye, he was already standing by your side.

"Wha-what the? B-beloved?" You asked, surprised by the speed.

"Yes. You're mine, my love." He says as he softly caress your cheek, looking straight into your eyes with his scarlet eyes.

"What are you?" You asked boldy, trying to sound tough but doesn't move away from his touch.

"I'm a vampire, love." He says with a smile, showing his pearly white teeth with fangs.

With the news, you're still surprised by how your body and mind are still relaxed in this situation. You thought that it may be because you know thay he won't hurt you. You are his BELOVED after all.

He won't hurt me. Right? You ask yourself in your head.

"You won't hurt me, right?"

"No. I'll protect and provide for you instead."

"A-ahm thanks?"

After explaining to you about things, he gave you food to fill in your stomach. You know of a few things as you've always liked to read fantasy books about vampires or wolves. You are his beloved, a vampire's beloved, as wolves have their mates.

You moved into his place by the end of the week as he won't take a no from you. He always takes you to and from school. He always takes care of you and after a month with him, you know. You know that your feelings towards him are intensifying.

You're falling for him. You may even love him now.

There are small things you've been noticing though. He likes to look at you, given that you are his beloved but still, he looks like he wants to devore you. You can even see his eyes change to scarlet and his fangs grow.

You learned that he can change his appearance to a human. His eyes turn to beautiful doe of chocolate brown eyes and hide his fangs.

"Luhan" you said to get his attention.

"Yes?" He simply replies. He was reading a book and both of your in the library of his house.

"Why do you look at me like you want to eat me?"

He looks taken a back and looked at you from his book.

"What?"

"You takes glances of me often. And sometimes your fangs shows up." You start, "Are you hungry? I thought you regularly drink your meal."

He cleared his throat before answering, "No, I'm alright. I do drink my meal."

"Then what's wrong? I'm getting worried. You said I'm your beloved but I don't know much about you. You don't tell me anything. Am I even really your beloved? It's—" your rambling was cut off when he said,

"I'm tempted to mark you all the time." He started walking towards you and continued, "Everytime I look at you I start to want putting my mark on your neck. You ARE my beloved, and that's proven by the times I want to put my marks on your delicate skin."

He stops in front of you and puts his hand onto your neck, slowly and sensually moving his thumb in a circular motion at the spot between your neck and shoulders. You feel a shiver run down your spine by this and it wasn't because of fear.

He seemed to notice your reaction to his touch and let out a smirk, his eyes turned red.

"W-why don't you?" You said unconsciously,

He looked into your eyes and said seriously, "You're not ready."

"How can you say that I'm not?" You pushed,

"I know you're not. I'll mark you when you want me to."

Again, you shivered. You were turned on by his remark. You suddenly felt wet down there and blushed. You know that he can smell your arousal and by the look in his face, he did.

Feeling bold, you looked at him and said, "I want you to mark me now." staring straight into his scarlet eyes.

He looks deep into your eyes, looking for something to stop him and said, "You sure?"

You just nod and he pulls you closer. His breaths felt hot by your neck. He started placing kisses from your cheek to your neck. About a few kisses later, he says, "I'll mark you now." and then you felt something peirce into your skin. You let out a short scream from the shock before it turned into a moan from the sensation you're feeling.

Moments later, he pulls away a bit but does not let go of you. He looks to your face and sees delight. He brings you back to reality when he says,

"I love you, (Y/N)."