BBH.2

Today is Valentines Day and your school wants to have a performance for every section from the seniors. Unfortunately for you, you're a senior.

Your classmates already made plans and decided to join another section for your performance. The school agreed and allowed the collaboration. They got the section where you and your friends boyfriends are. Your boyfriend volunteered the both of you to perform a song together. Same for your friends.

Your boyfriend, Baekhyun, and you will perform Dream. While your friends will sing Stay With Me and Everytime. You three pairs will have your performances together in a skit like sequence.

"Let's do this!" You both cheered before going to the stage. He kissed your cheek before going to his place.

You went to your place on the stage with your friends, not minding the blush on your cheeks, while Baekhyun went to te other side with Chanyeol and Chen. The background music starts and you and the other girls start to act in front of the vanity table like you're preparing for a date. Baekhyun starts off singing, staring at you as you make your way towards him.

yeppeune oneuldo eojemankeum
ani oneureu deo yeppeojyeonne
ireon mareul hal ttaemada neoneun
mot deureun cheok neul ttan yaegireul hae

You stand before him and stares at him lovingly. You are being real. This song is really perfect for all the emotions you're feeling towards him. And it really makes you express more. You lift your mike up to your mouth and started singing.

eojen neomu joheun kkumeul kkwosseo
jigeum malhaejugin
ganjireowoseo malhagi silheo
geurigo ireon geon malhamyeon an doendae

Dream dasin kkuji mothaneun
neomu gibun joheun kkum
naneun niga kkok geureon geo gateunde

He continues, taking your hand into his. Your heart skipped a beat. You swoon, sigh. He is just so sweet!

Dream jongil areungeorineun
neomu gibun joheun kkum
geuge baro neo

Lalalala hmm~ You sang.
Lalalala hmm~ He sang.

uri dul neomu jal eoullindae
I know, she knows, sasil naega bwado geurae
geunde gakkeum buranhan
gibuni deul ttaen honjaseo uljeokhae hmm

Without letting go of his hand, he guides you to walk down the stairs carefully as you sang.

Hmm geojitmal geureoke jasin inneun
eolgureul hago isseumyeonseo
hajiman deutgien cham jota
geureokin hane

Dream dasin kkuji mothaneun
neomu gibun joheun kkum
naneun niga kkok geureon geo gateunde

He intertwined your fingers and kissess your hand before singing his part.

Dream jongil areungeorineun
neomu gibun joheun kkum
geuge baro neo

Well, I don't care
Even if you're a sweet liar
Well, I don't care
Cause I will make you believe

And the duet lines comes along. The final verse of your performance.

Dream jigeum geureon nuneuro
nareul barabol ttaemyeon
naneun niga kkok nae geot gateunde
Dream dasi jamdeulgo sipeun
neomu gibun joheun kkum
geuge baro neo

The both of you were staring deeply to each other as you sang your lines and it was magical to see for the audience. The feelings were really being expressed through the song and everbody watching the both of you and feel it.

After the song finished, he hugged you as the audience give you an applause. He gave you a kiss on the forehead, which made the audience squeal, before the both bowed. He then guided you to the back side of the stage with chairs for royalties to sit on. You were still visible to the audience as you are part of this performance.

"(Y/N)" he calls you.

You turned towards him and hummed, "hmm?"

"Happy Valentines, love." He says before placing a kiss on your hand once again.