~Chapter Five

Gabriel and Castiel seemed pretty happy with the toys that Sam and Dean had bought for them, in fact, right when they got home they had started playing with them and had trouble deciding which ones to start playing with first. They never had toys before, only because Balthazar had said they were a waste of money... It was really all strange to Gabriel and Castiel, they never actually had the chance to be just normal children before and didn't really know how they were suppose to act. The only thing normal that they knew about was that brothers were suppose to argue. But not as much as they did.

While Sam and Dean were in the kitchen making dinner, Gabriel was sitting on the couch in the living room watching cartoons while Castiel was on the floor playing with his new blocks. He was happy that he could make his own towers or anything else that he had wanted to with them. When the cartoons had switched to a commercial, Gabriel glanced down at what his brother was making with his blocks this time; it had seemed to be yet another tower. He rolled off of the couch purposely and landed on the floor in front of Castiel, but making sure that none of the blocks got knocked over. "What'cha building?" Gabriel asked as he watched Castiel place another block on top of another one.

"A spaceship," Castiel said, not taking his eyes off of his toys.

Gabriel looked at the blocks with a puzzled look on his face. He didn't see how that was suppose to be a spaceship... "That's a spaceship? It looks more like a castle or something like that..."

Castiel looked at what he was building and titled his head to the side. "Hm... Well. Maybe it's a castle spaceship."

"That doesn't make sense."

"It doesn't have to. They're just toys..."

"Would you be mad if, I dunno, I knocked them all over?"

Castiel glared at Gabriel who had a smirk on his face. "Yes, I would be very upset, Gabriel..." He answered as he placed another block on the castle spaceship. "Building with these blocks is very hard..."

"I don't believe you. Maybe I should knock them over so you could show me."

"No!"

"C'mon. Let me push them over once."

"I said no." Gabriel frowned before sitting up, why did his little brother have to be such a killjoy? He smirked once again before snapping his fingers which had caused all of the blocks to fall over on their own. "Gabriel!" Castiel yelled at him.

"I didn't do anything!" He said before snapping his fingers again and ended up sitting on the couch before Sam and Dean came into the living room to see what all of the yelling was about.

"What's going on?" Sam asked them, holding a spoon in his hand.

"Gabriel knocked over my blocks."

"I did not, I'm watching TV. Seriously, Cas. You need to stop blaming me for stuff, it's hurting my feelings," Gabriel said as he rubbed his eyes, acting like he was hurt.

"But-"

"That's enough, Cas," Sam said as he picked up the youngest brother. "It's time to eat anyways."

"Oooh," Gabriel said happily as he hopped down off from the couch and followed Sam into the kitchen. "What are we eating? I'm starving."

"Mac and cheese," Dean said as he put two plates on the table for the kids. "It's the only thing that we could think of..."

"Mac and cheese, huh?" Gabriel repeated as he sat on one of the chairs. "Never heard of it. What is it suppose to be?" He started poking at it with the spoon that he was holding. "It looks weird."

"It smells funny," Castiel added as he scooped some up with his spoon.

"You two never had mac and cheese before?" Sam asked. He and Dean had thought that was rather strange... "I'm sure everyone has at least heard of it."

"But not us, Samsquatch."

Sam rolled his eyes. "Look, I'm sure if you tried it you would like it. That's all."

"Nah, I would much rather have some candy. But I can't reach it..." Gabriel looked up at the bags of candy that were on top of the refrigerator, Dean had put them up there recently so Gabriel wouldn't eat them all. Which Gabe have thought was totally unfair.

"You can have some when you eat your food, okay?"

When Sam turned around to clean up the mess in the kitchen that he had made, Gabriel snapped his fingers and there was now a lollipop in his hand. "Where did you get that?" Dean demanded as he snatched the candy away from him. "We put all of the candy away."

Gabriel sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. "I have my ways, Dean-O."