22: 💘Body💘

When you reveal you don’t like your body

Ren

He’s laying on the bed watching you, watch yourself in the full body mirror. You turn to the right and observe your body. Turn to the left and repeat the task. You turn to face the mirror straight forward and suck in your tummy. “Baby, what are you doing?” You turn so your back is facing the mirror and twist your head to observe the back of your legs. “ God, my legs are so chubby, and my stomach is all pudgy.” You turn back around and sigh in defeat. “ Baby,” he gets up off the bed and wraps his arms around your waist from behind, catching you by surprise. He kisses your shoulder, “ Why are you so obsessed with how you look? You’re not fat, you’re curvy, and I like your curves. So stop your complaining.” He twirls you around and kisses you on the forehead. “ I’ll go make some sandwiches, I’ll call you when their done”Then he leaves you in the room, realizing he’s right.

Ryuji

He walks into the living room to find you doing jumping jacks. Throughout the day you’ve been engaging in intense workouts to lose the weight you put on during your break from school. He smiles at you, “ What are you doing? You look like you’re about to pass out, come sit down with me.” He sits on the couch and pats the seat next to him. Still doing the jumping jacks you shake your head. “ I have to lose this weight, I’m getting too fat!” He shakes his head and sighs. Suddenly he stands up, grabs you by your waist, and pulls you onto his lap. “ (Y/n), you aren’t fat. You’re beautiful, now take a break and watch some TV with me. Then we’re gonna get pizza.” “ Ryu! Did you not just hear me?” “ Did you not just hear ME? I said you’re not fat, so stop…I don’t want you to get sick.” You sigh and lay your head on his shoulder. “You’re right…I’m sorry…you know…I want extra cheese on that pizza too.” He laughs and pats your head. “ Whatever you want baby.”

Yusuke

“ Yusuke…what’s a good way to lose weight?” You guys are walking in the park, his arm is around your shoulder. “ Why do you wanna lose weight?” A girl jogging passes by you, and you watch in jealousy as her thighs don’t jiggle with every step she takes. “ I don’t like my body shape right now. I feel, fat.”Yusuke sighs and stops walking, which makes you stop as well. He turns your body to face his. “ If you lost weight, you wouldn’t have your hips. That means I couldn’t do this.” Suddenly he pulls you towards him by your hips and kisses you deeply. You pull away with a blush. “ What was that for?” “ To show you, I love you because you’re not some skinny girl who looks like she could break at any moment.” You sigh, smile, and give him another quick kiss, then you both continue on with your walk.

Akechi

You’re sitting on the couch watching a model fashion show. All the skinny girls are making you self-conscious of your stomach. You look down at your stomach and with your index finger poke it softly. You let out a groan in frustration just as Akechi comes in. “ What’s wrong baby?” He sits down next to you and changes the channel. “ I hate how big I’ve gotten…” He looks at you in shock. “ (Y/n) ,‘fat’ or even ‘big’ should never in this world be in a sentence together! And that does not count the sentence I just said. Now I want you to know I don’t think you’re fat at all, and that’s all that should matter, so no more of that coming out of your mouth, got it?” Before you can answer he turns back to the TV.

Xxxxx

Published : 1 July 2019