29: 💘Protecting You💘

Him Protecting You

Ren:

“Ren…I don’t want to watch a scary movie.”

He placed the bowl of popcorn on the coffe table in front of you guys and smiled at you, “It’s not that bad.”

“Yes it is! Who’s to say there’s not a mad killer somewhere around here.”

“That doesn’t matter,” He said as he hug you. “I’m here.”

Ryuji:

You gently swiped the small piece of alchol dabbed cotton over his cuts. He closed his eyes rolled his head back.

“Does it hurt?” (Y/n) What a stupid question, of course it hurts.

He bit his lip and looked at you, “It’s alright.”

“I’m so sorry!” You sighed as you remembered how he got infront of you to keep a huge bull dog from biting you.

He gave you a wry smile, “At least you’re okay.”

Yusuke:

You stood on a chair as you dusted the top shelves off. It’s been ages since you’ve cleaned just about every single thing thoroughly. You sighed. You could be anywhere you wanted, but no. You wanted everything to look spotless for your boyfriend who’s been busy for the past month. You reached up on your toes to try and grab a vase. Almost~ Just a little higher. The chair was getting really unstable and so you stopped and looked up at the vase that’s about to fall. Oh. Shit.

“Be careful!” You hear Yusuke say in his barritone voice of his. He wraps his arms around your waist and in a panic carries you away from the shelf. Letting the vase fall.

“I think you need a break,” He smirks, “Leave the vase,I'll clean up later.”

Akechi:

You take Akechi’s place in line to pay for movie tickets waiting for him to come back from using the bathroom. You felt someone’s arms wrap around your waist and you smiled thinking it was Akechi.

“Are you all alone today, miss?” A man in dark clothing asked you.

You pulled away as soon as you realized that wasn’t him, “Leave me alone!”

“Aww. Sweetheart, you’re so pretty. Play with me.” He says as he slaps your ass.

You turned around and gave the dude who looks twice your age an annoyed look, “Please stop.”

“Excuse me. You’re talking to MY girlfriend and she told you to leave her alone. I suggest you go,” Akechi says as he pulls you behind him.

The dude rolls his eyes and walks away.

He smiles at you, “You okay? Pick the movie.”

Xxxxx

Published : 16 Sep 2019