34: 🎶Back Seat🎶

When he gets on the school bus in the morning and sees you in the back seat sleeping peacefully away....

   Ren:

-     sees you bobbing your head against the window while sleeping, so he calmly comes and sits down beside you, placing his hand between your head and the window, smiling cutely every time your head hits against his hand.

-     Ryuji:

-    

-     cringes his face when he sees a nerdy, perverted classmate sitting beside you, then walks up to the nerd and says, "What do you think you're doing?" while kicking him away to another seat. When the nerd gets scared and runs off to a different seat, Ryuji takes the seat beside you and smiles happily.

-     Yusuke:

-    

-     sits down beside you and watches you sleeping for the longest time because it's so cute, then immediately pulls out his jacket from his back pack and wraps it around you, patting you to fall asleep more comfortably.

-     Akechi:

-    

-     gets on the bus and sees that the seat beside you is open and sits down beside you, but notices that your head is tilted in a really uncomfortable position. So he gently pulls your head and places it onto his shoulder, then holds your hand until the bus arrives at school.

Xxxx

Published : 14 Nov 2019