Dreams

i sat in my kitchen, eating the pasta i just made. i didn't have much of a appetite, but i had to eat something. i skipped breakfast and had a piece of toast for lunch, and i needed a meal. i've thought about being a villian before, and that dream just made me think about it more. they never said i had the option of being a villain, but i assumed that's what the dream people were talking about. i could see so many perks with being a villain, or just running away. i had 3 days until my next appointment, so no one would be looking for me for 3 days, and that meant i had 3 days to run.

it was decided i would leave, and i wouldn't bring my phone, in case they would try and track me. i planned everything out in my head as i eat, blowing on each bite before consuming it. i finished and put my plate in the sink, sighing and walking to the living room. i always had a schedule after counseling, come home, take a nap, make supper, watch T.V for a bit, then go to bed for good. i sat down in my little loveseat, grabbing the remote and turning on the T.V. the News popped up, and i was about to exit out of it. when i heard her say the name kurogiri, i listened, thinking that kurogiri was only a person my brain made up.

after watching, i found out they were, indeed villains part of the USJ attack. i pulled my phone out of my pocket, and decided to do more research on kurogiri. i found out he was part of the League Of Villains, i then did research on the League. ' Shigaraki Tomura, Kurogiri, Himiko Toga, Dabi, Mr. Compress, Spinner and Jin bubaigawara, also known as twice, are all part of the League Of Villains.' i wonder if i could find them, i wanted to think my dream was a sign. but i knew it wasn't, but i was still interested. i needed to at least meet the guy i heard in my dream, and i want to know if one of the guys in the League were the one who ordered kurogiri to grab me.

as the sky turned from a pink to a midnight blue, i grew tired, but i couldn't sleep, not yet. i had a small bag, with a bunch of small food and cash. i had two bottles of water in my bag, i had to make sure i could go as long as i could with water and food in case there wasn't a convenient store around. i waited another hour or so, until it was fully dark, and i headed out. pulling my black hoodie over my hair, and holding a medium size leather bag in my hand. i did research on the League, and found out there was a lot of dead bodies around this one area. some of them were completely sucked dry of blood, and the rest completely burned to a crisp.

i searched up all of the Leagues members before i set off, and i knew that toga's quirk was transformation, and that her quirk involved blood. and that dabi's was cremation, pretty much extremely hot blue flames. i guessed the bodies were their doing, no doubt about it. i planned that by the time i got to the area, i would stay there all night wondering around for any sign of where the base is. at this point i didn't care if i got killed, i just had such a urge to meet the men in my dreams, and be free from Mr. Genzo.

i had been walking around for hours, and i was extremely tired. i decided that if i hitched hiked i would be able to get there faster than i planned. it had to be about 30 minutes, when a black honda pulled over next to me. "what are you doing at this time of night, you should be sleeping." a old lady said as she rolled down her window, i walked over to her window and slightly smiled at her. "i have a place i really need to get to, do you think you could drive me to a certain place?" she thought for a second before sighing "depends on where you need to get to." i told her the location, and she nodded and unlocked her car, ushering me to get in. "its cold out there, i'll drive you halfway." i walked to the other side of her car and got in, taking a deep breath.

we only had to be driving for 5 minutes, when the old lady spoke. "take a nap dear, you must be tired. we will be there in about 25 minutes." i slightly smiled and thanked her, before quickly drifting off to sleep.

"kurogiri i told you to grab her, and she woke up. how rough could you possibly be?!"

again? but this is different though..

"sorry, and i wasnt that rough."

are they talking about my dream last time?

"she still woke up thanks to you!"

it's the same voices.. i can't see, its all black..

"tomura, your having another tantrum..'

my eyes jolted open, tomura.. the other guy is tomura.. kurogiri and shigaraki tomura are the people in my dreams. "hun are you alright?" i nodded, and looked out the window. watching a bunch of run down small buildings pass by, i looked at the women. "i thought you said you would only drive me halfway.." she gave me a small nervous chuckle, before she pulled over to the sidewalk. "i know but you looked so peaceful, i couldn't wake you up." i smiled at the women, and apologising for being a bother. i got out of the car and watched her drive off, and i looked around. im one step closer, closer to the League Of Villains...