Mission

My Quirk was easy to explain really, did i want to? No. But since i needed to tell him this, i decided that a little information wouldn't hurt. "One person." I said simply, Shigaraki thought for a second. Then huffed, crossing his arms. "Then yes, i do. But since i don't trust you, someone will go with you.

No, i needed to be alone, so it'd be easier for the other person to give into my quirk. Of course it wasnt impossible for me to be able to use it with another person around, its just be.. A little more difficult. Not to mention the other person might be a little uncomfortable. I sighed "who..?"

A purple mist looking portal appeared beside me, and not long after a tall man walked through it. His hands in the pockets of his long leather jacket. His hair was black, and looked to be silky even though it was spiked. Though the thing that caught me off guard the most was his purple skin.. That looked to be scars?

"This is Dabi." Shigaraki said, no other context. The man called Dabi spoke "why am i here again?" His voice deep and raspy, compared to shigarakis. The blue haired boy spoke "y/n wants to go on a mission, youll be Accompanying her." He said, turned his back away and walking to a small desk. He grabbed a piece of paper, tossing it on the bar.

Dabi grabbed it a read it over, mumbling each word. All i got were the words 'kill' and 'hiyumi Natkua.' Which was who i assumed the person i had to kill, the thought of killing someone didn't feel right. Though its what i was made for, i was made to kill by my mother. Though i was always treated like a normal girl, not any different from anyone else.

Dabi groaned, obviously not happy to be doing this. Though he folded the paper and stuck it in his pocket, putting his hands back in his pocket as well. "So you want me to come with y/n to kill some random guy?" He said, sounding bored. Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at him "Hes not a random guy, hes a threat." He said, as though his words could cut through steel.

Dabi rolled his eyes "c'mon princess.. Lets go." A portal formed beside us both, but before either of us walked in i mumbled a quite "im not a princess.." We both walked into the warp. On the other side was was seemed to be a abandoned street. The air was thick, and it was foggy. I could barely see anything "are they sure someone is here..?" I said quietly.

Dabi sighed and started to walk, i followed him. Assuming he could see better then i could. "Why are you asking me, not like i have a answer for you." He mumbled, as he lifted his hand up in front of him. A blue flame lit up the area, even from behind him i could feel the heat.

After maybe 30 minutes of walking around, trying to find any sign of a human, we found nothing. I was starting to lose hope "Dabi, maybe we should call and go back." I could hear him snicker "aww.. Are you scared?" I opened my mouth to protest but stopped myself. I huffed and crossed my arms, we weren't going to find anything. Well.. Thats what i thought before i felt something warm breath on my neck.

"Boo.."