Handles

The sun was slowly rising, and i still haven't found any clues to any of the League members. i heard noises here and there but that's usually normal, right? it was almost bright out, and i didnt want to walk around while it was day. the league probably wouldn't be doing anything during light out, and i was really tired. i needed a place to sleep, and i thought that maybe there was a place i could buy a pillow or blanket. but this part of kamio was pretty deserted, and it would be around a 20 minute walk till i reached the busy part of town. i sighed, and thought for a bit. i probably would need to save my money for food and water if i need it, but right now all i needed was a place i could probably sleep, sheltered. 

a bunch of places in this area looked abandoned, except one. it had a clean door handle, which is a weird thing to note, but when every other one is dirty or rusted it stands out. i walked over, not paying attention to anything but trying to find a place to sleep. i jiggled the door handle, locked. i sighed on thinking someone could be in there, i looked up at the sign. it was rusted and dirty, but i could make out the word 'bar' on it. and i looked back at the door and knocked "hello? is anyone in there?" then all i heard was a loud thump, the words i heard behind the door were muffled, but i made out. "jesus lord.." i knocked again, hoping the person behind the door would let me in. "can i come in? i just need a place to rest.."

it was quite, very quite. then the door slowly opened, but no one was in there. i carefully made my way in the bar, there was a bunch of red stools lined up in front of the bar. and a T.V sat at the end of the room, it was pretty clean surprisingly. this happened in mere seconds, and it shocked me. one second i was looking around, the next i was tackled to the ground. "state your name and your purpose." my adrenaline was pretty high, that i didn't notice a dead give away to who tackled me from behind. "y-y/n Hiroka.. i here to find someone.. and it was starting to get light out and i didnt think they would be out at day.." i vomited my words, just wanting the guy on top of me off. "and who might you be looking for." 

"T-The League Of Villains..." one of the dead giveaways were his voice, but i didn't pay attention. "just ask her why, would be a shame to kill her before we knew what she wanted." another man spoke. and kill me? all i wanted was to talk and now they were going to kill me? As i said, the first thing i should've noticed was the voices. The second was the fact that i had researched everyone's quirk, and the fact that the guy on top of me only had four fingers on each hand holding my arms down, it shoud've been a dead giveaway.