🌸 :: Pen Of Love?

────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ info : Non-Despair AU) ✦ 3rd Person POV ✦ 🌸 Fluff

Kokichi was just sitting there on his bed, bored out of his mind. He didn't really know what to do. He felt brain dead. But then he remembered something his 'friend' told him that was... interesting to say the least.

'If you write on your arm with pen, you can tell if you have a soul mate. If you get something written responding on your arm, you have one. If you don't get any (gay) response, then you don't have a soul mate.'

Damn, that was straightforward.

'Kokichi, you're just a tiny virgin, so you'll never get ass!' Miu had explained to Kokichi, and she acted like a bitch. 'Shut up cum-dumpster! You're just a lonely WHORE!' Kokichi had said. Miu moaned, 'AHHH~ You're even mean to me in flashbacks!'

Maybe I should try it? I mean, he doubted he had a soul mate, but he decided it was worth a shot. Kokichi grabbed his pen that was laying on his desk next to his bed, and began to write on his arm.

'Hello? Anyone there?' No one answered. 5 minutes later, still no one answered. "I guess I don't have one..." Then Kokichi was shocked to see a.. a response? 'Yeah.. I didn't expect to have a soul mate. Don't you think you should go to bed? It's 9pm.'

Kokichi rolled his eyes ironically, 'Pfft, you're one to talk mom!~ Why are you up? Doing some kinky things? Ooh, ooh, like every teenager!' The purple haired boy giggled while writing that. 'No! I'm finishing up some homework.. what's your name?' Kokichi sort of hesitated.. and yet he still began to write.

'I'm Kokichi Ouma! The Ultimate Supreme Leader! I attend Hope's Peak Academy!' The other started to write their response, 'Oh! I'm Shuichi Saihara.. Ultimate Detective. Though I don't think I deserve that title.. and I attend the same school too. I haven't heard of you, though... what class are you in?' Kokichi frowned a bit when he degraded himself.

'Alright Saihara-Chan! Nice name~ And also I'm sure you deserve your talent, that's why you got it in the first place, duh! Anyways, I'm in class 1-B.'

—————————

It had been 3 weeks, and Kokichi has been writing to Shuichi on his arm non-stop! In all my classes, study hall, lunch, home, outside, anywhere! He hasn't told any of his friends yet though, maybe later. And Kokichi has been dreaming of meeting Shuichi in person soon, and they both got along really well!

...Kokichi's arms were starting to also get red from how many wipes he'd use on his arms on the daily. They haven't even gotten into an official relationship yet, despite them being soulmates.

..And they never had the chance to see each other in school since Shuichi was a senior and Kokichi was junior. Adding onto that, they were both still shy about everything.

Right now, Kokichi is sitting on the porch to his house humming. Talking to himself since Shuichi said he'd be doing something. I wonder what Saihara-Chan's doing now.. should I ask him if we can meet up?" He asked no one in particular.

"You know what? Fuck it. I'll see if he wants to." Kokichi was nervous, yet excited. He pulls a pen out of his pocket, since he now always carries one around, and began to write. 'Hey Saihara-Chan! What ya doing?~' Almost immediately he got a response. 'Hey Ouma-Kun. I'm not really doing anything right now besides some work, why?'

Kokichis palms started to sweat. 'Can we meet up Saihara-Chan?' He was shaking and trembling for some reason.. why was he so nervous?

'Sure, I'd love to Ouma. If you really don't mind... Where would we meet up?' Shuichi replied. Kokichi let out a sigh of relief, he wasn't busy.. 'At XXX Street near all the Sakura trees, see ya there!' Kokichi knew Shuichi would have golden eyes and blue hair, since Shuichi had told him a few details about his appearance, so he didn't have to worry about not knowing what he looked like.

The shorter guy can't wait to meet his soul mate.

—————————

Kokichi had reached the sakura trees without getting robbed. This place can sometimes be damgerous.. The purple haired boy thought to himself, standing behind the tree. He then spotted a figure walking towards him. Shit, it's a robber isn't it?

Kokichi tried to run, but was then pinned down by the robber. Kokichi began to struggle, "LET GO OF ME!" He yelled out, but then the other put a knife to his throat. "Hand over your wallet, and you don't get hurt you brat." Kokichi shivered.. "F-Funn- Kh!" The knife was placed more close to his throat.

"Hand. It. Over."

Kokichi reached down to his pocket... he would rather lose his stuff than risk it. Shit, this meant he'd probably be late to meeting up with Shuichi...

Kokichi was about to obey when the other was suddenly pushed off of him by someone else and the robber was knocked out. He looked up to see.. "SAIHARA-CHAN!" Kokichi got up and hugged him tightly, smirking. "Thank you so much, never knew you were so strong!~" Kokichi smirked a little more from saying that. "You're welcome, Kokichi. I have to say you genuinely look really... attractive," Shuichi hesitated, building more confidence to continue on, "You're a 9/10, and I'm the one you need." "And you look so handsome and tall, Saihara-Chan!" It wasn't until after his rebuttal that Kokichi had realized what Shuichi had said.

Kokichi, physically and emotionally, died from the shock. It felt like his heart was doing it's own twists in an... oddly good way?

"Shut your trap, Shumai! Man... what are we going to do about this guy?" Kokichi tried to laugh it off, gesturing to the robber as a a light blush on his face appeared. He gently nudged Shuichi whilst standing next to him. "Well, that can be sorted out in a bit... can I show you something, Kokichi?" "...Yeah, sure."

Shuichi pressed his lips against Kokichi's. The shorter soon returning the favor by kissing back. After a few seconds, they pulled away.

"I... really love you so much, Kokichi." Kokichi's face was a little redder, as he tried to . "...I love you too..." Kokichis legs then feel weak from being flushed and fell to hit the grass.

"K-KOKICHI!?" Shuichi looked panicked thinking he fainted.

Kokichi mentally chuckled, "I'm fine, haha... I just need Panta.."