Chapter 5: the gang!

Sky's POV

I didn't have work today. So I was going over to Sodapop's house to meet the gang he keeps telling me about.

~(Hehe time skip!)~

As I knocked on the door Sodapop opens the door abd leads me in. "Okay Sky, this is the gang I keep telling you about!" Soda pop says. I look around the room and see that the age arangement is around 14-20 years old. So I took another look around the room to see if I recognized any of them. But I recognize Dallas Winston. The local bad ass, the local trouble maker in Tulsa Oklahoma. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at Dallas. Dallas decided to get cocky. "Like what you see doll face?" Dallas smirked. So I decided to be a smart ass. "Oh gosh! Did anyone hear anything? I swore I heard something!" I giggled. "Nice meeting you Dallas." I said deciding to be nice. "Call me Dally doll". He chuckles. I scoffed anf rolled my eyes. I seen a boy with aicky mouse shirt with dancing gray eyes and side burns. He cracked and awful pick up line. "Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in you pants!" He bursted out laughing. I rolled my eyes and cracked a joke. "A mirror? Are you sure just horny and really need someone to relieve your?" Everyone bursted out laughing. Soda said while trying to catch his breath," That's Keith Matthews. But everyine calls him Two-bit Because he's always trying to put his two bits worth in." I giggled.  My brother was here and glared at Dally. Then I realized that was Ashs brother. So I said aloud," Okay, I know who Keith, Dally, sodapop, and Steven are. So who are you three?" I asked politely. The tall muscular man looked at me and said,"I'm Darryl. You can call me Dar, Darry, or Superman. That" he points to boy is similar to Soda but has greenish grey eyes."is pony boy. Then that knucklehead sitting beside him is Johnny Cade." He said pointing to boy who looks like a sad puppy dog in need of a desperate hug. But I got to meet everyone. Ash came running in and pulled me out of their.