Chapter 6: The Truth comes out!

SKY'S POV

Ash pulled me away from the gang and onto their porch. "Whats wrong Ash?" I say in a worried voice. "Keep this between me and you please!" I nod. She holds out her pinkie, "Pinkie swear?" I giggle and hold hold my pinkie out lacking it around hers,"pinkie swear. So whats up?" Ash looks down turning a dark shade of red. She looks through the door and in the windows. Then she steps close enough to me that she's able to whisper in my ear. "I have a crush on someone in the gang. What do I do?" Ash whispers to me. My eyes go wide. "Who?!" I whispershouted. She leans into my ear again and says," Darryl." She looks down turning red. I grab her hand. "Ash its okay to be in love. But will it be Okay with dal?" I asked her. She nods her head and tells me," he already knows. He doesnt care if I date him. But I xont think he has any interest on me". She sayd looking down about to cry. "Hey, hey, hey, no mushie stuff! My crush is kinda ignoring me and I also dont think he has interest in me. But" -I whispered " his name is Soda." Ash looks up smiling and says,"I guess were both in a bubble huh?" I nod my head. "Let's go back in. I wanna pick on Two. You can pick on Steve." we both giggles and walk back in. I go straight to the Kitchen to grab the chocolate cake.

Two-bits POV

I heard the cake getting brought out of the fridge. I ran to the kitchen to see Sky getting cake. Shes looking down not even looking up at who came in. "Get lost Keith my cake!" Sky says. Oh no she didn't! I smirked and cock an eye brow. "Nice try doll but you gotta share." "No i don't" "either you can share or else"I said. She had the look on her face stating oh shit! She immediately grabbed the cake and ran to Soda's room locking the door. I wad close behind her chasing aftwr that beautiful cake. "SODA!!" I yelled. Soda came up the steps and starts asking what's going on. I heard giggling and the window open. "Sky just went out the window with cake." I said. Soda unlocks his door with his key and sure enough I was right. Soda smirks and runs to the front door. Sky was outside with the cake about to go through the front door.

Sodapops POV

Sky wrnt outside with the cake. I ran to the front door. She opened the door. I made sure she couldn't see me as she snuck through the door. I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She squelld,"STEVE HELP ME!" She cried out to her laughing brother. "Soda, hold her longer and she'll be really happy." Steve bursts out laughing while Sky ducked her head blushing. "I HATE YOU STEVE!" She yells out again. I spun her around and Two-bit came in time to get the cake as he got the cake i started tickling Sky. "Ssssooodda!!!!" she scrwamed my name. "Soda! Use protection!" Steve says getting cocky and burst out laughing again. I stopped tickling sky and she whispered in my ear," help me get back at Steve." She says. I nod. Me and her both ho out the front door to the kitchen door and quietly came inside and headed towards Steve. Sky re-stole the cake from Two-bit and we both got behind Steve and next thing you know Steve got cake in his face. Sky immediately got cocky and said," pay backs a bitch isn't it?" We both burst out laughing along with Two-bit, Johnny, Dally, Ash, Pony, and Darry. Steve was mad. He got up. Uh oh. Shoot me and Sky are screwed! "Sky, come with me we gotta hide from Steve." I whisper to her. She nods her head. Oh my gosh she is so beautiful! Me and Sky ran off to hide.